05-09-2016, 10:16 AM
Dear,
i have a problem with a Bizhub C220.
the color stamp is wrong. look a test.
I have also a red line.
thanks to those who can help me3283832839

occus
05-09-2016, 11:23 AM
There are areas with no or less magenta... check magenta drum and developer (the magenta line is a indicator too)

KMBS E
05-09-2016, 01:10 PM
Dear,
i have a problem with a Bizhub C220.
the color stamp is wrong. look a test.
I have also a red line.
thanks to those who can help me3283832839

Hi KMBS E here

What you have is a failed drum and dv unit color M replace this and you will be back in business. Also you can go to the amin mode *(12345678)or(00000000) or (1234567812345678) after replacement of the drum and dv go to expert adjustment and do a gradation. What this dose is adjust the color output for print and copy. The machine will print out a test sheet take the sheet and place it on the glass and push the start key, do this two to three times for copy and print. The line is from the drum unit and the color being off is from the DV unit. hope this helps.

Thanks

copyman
05-09-2016, 03:12 PM
I agree it is the Magenta drum and / or developer unit. Depending on the page count I would replace both.

A lot of times the life counters are suspended on newer K/M models. Drum and dev's are usually replaced when you start having quality issues like you are having.

allan
05-09-2016, 03:22 PM
I will look for P-codes and work from there.
Then do half tones.
Then fix problem.

emujo
05-09-2016, 04:12 PM
You may also have a x-fer belt issue causing the line...Emujo

ARCWALTER
05-10-2016, 10:13 AM
I adjusted the colors by adjusting the gradation.
The red line has remained, but after about 5/6 copies disappears.
what can it be? the wiper blade does not work anymore?

What does it mean? "You may also have a x-fer belt issue causing the line".
thank you

KMBS E
05-10-2016, 01:07 PM
I adjusted the colors by adjusting the gradation.
The red line has remained, but after about 5/6 copies disappears.
what can it be? the wiper blade does not work anymore?

What does it mean? "You may also have a x-fer belt issue causing the line".

thank you

In the KM machine transfer B unit would show a different type of line problem the line would be in a wavy pattern on all colors. after running the adjustments on the machine it will correct many of the CQ problems by it self. The type machine you are working on has auto color correction, if you run the unit with no toner it affects the auto correction even when the toner is replaced the color will be off until the adjustments are made. If a drum unit is removed from the machine and has been in a will lighted area the adjustment would have to done but do keep them out long the light will burn the surface and would need to be replace to maintain quality.:cool: drum dv if problem comes back.

copier addict
05-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Have you tried cleaning the magenta printhead? Sometimes the simple things are the solutions.

KMBS E
05-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Have you tried cleaning the magenta printhead? Sometimes the simple things are the solutions.

Print head would leave a void line with no color.. :cool:

copier addict
05-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Print head would leave a void line with no color.. :cool:

I was talking about the lack of magenta in the samples. :cool:

ARCWALTER
05-11-2016, 07:36 AM
now appears a red line and a yellow line, and after 5/6 disappear copies.
I disassembled the transfer belt unit, I cleaned the lines and now it does not do more.
what can it be?

copier addict
05-11-2016, 01:11 PM
now appears a red line and a yellow line, and after 5/6 disappear copies.
I disassembled the transfer belt unit, I cleaned the lines and now it does not do more.
what can it be?

Replace the transfer belt with a new one.

ARCWALTER
05-23-2016, 08:27 AM
I cleaned the transfer belt and for 15 days all ok. Now there are still lines, I have to clean the sensors and wiper blade?
the transfert belt is ok.

TheBlueOrleans
05-23-2016, 03:41 PM
Two things:
That pattern in the second image you posted is from the transfer belt wearing out. Cleaning it will only work for so long, it needs to be replaced with new.

And am I the only one to wonder why that file was named butt.jpg?:confused:

ARCWALTER
05-24-2016, 02:14 PM
thanks for the reply.
in Italian butt (throwing) means removing and that file to be deleted.
best regards

ARCWALTER
05-27-2016, 06:57 PM
Why if I use only black color, the transfer belt does not get dirty and print correctly.
If I stamp with the colors, it dirty and leave the lines on the sheets?

minimerlin
05-27-2016, 08:06 PM
Why if I use only black color, the transfer belt does not get dirty and print correctly.
If I stamp with the colors, it dirty and leave the lines on the sheets?..because it is worn out and you need to replace it..see a previous post also advising you to replace it!

jarobb
06-10-2016, 09:44 AM
I have the same problem with c360. In my case halftone problem was in magenta and black. Replaced transfer belt and transfer roller had no effect. After initialize + image stabilization (twice) and gradation adjust problem solved, but IDC (in level history 2) have different value. If initialize and stabilize not help, I think the problem can by in IDC.

Custom Search