PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Jamming in Solenoid (SD4) Minolta C6501

Custom Search

Andre Luis dos Santos
05-09-2016, 03:17 PM
Good day Guys, I have a problem with my Minolta 6501, within the technical panel, I tested I / check 80-0 referring to the solenoid (Paper Exit Solenoid (SD4)), this is not said.

I've done the test of fusion sensors, and are ok.

But when sends a message front and back, the SD4 solenoid does not operate.

Has anyone got this problem?

The following photos in attached

Synthohol
05-09-2016, 05:41 PM
What is the jam code?
Also no photos were successfully attached.

Andre Luis dos Santos
05-09-2016, 05:54 PM
What is the jam code?
Also no photos were successfully attached.

There is no code, there is a message showing how to make the jam. Just know it's Solenoid (SD4) because he does not reply in I / O mode, and watching the machine work I realized that he does not act. The sheet passes directly by the output of the merger without entering the ADU, thus giving a jam message without code.

Andre Luis dos Santos
05-09-2016, 06:06 PM
There is no code, there is a message showing how to make the jam. Just know it's Solenoid (SD4) because he does not reply in I / O mode, and watching the machine work I realized that he does not act. The sheet passes directly by the output of the merger without entering the ADU, thus giving a jam message without code.

attached images : https://we.tl/lbxjVJ0eYd (https://we.tl/lbxjVJ0eYd)

Synthohol
05-09-2016, 08:09 PM
please go into service mode under system settings i think and enable software sw 11-7 to 1 for jam code to show on screen when it happens.

Andre Luis dos Santos
05-10-2016, 12:05 PM
please go into service mode under system settings i think and enable software sw 11-7 to 1 for jam code to show on screen when it happens.

Thank you. I have activated the Dipsw 11-7 , and the copier launched J32-02 error.Any tips ?
Thank you. I have activated the Dipsw 11-7 , and the copier launched J32-02 error.Any tips ?

Synthohol
05-10-2016, 12:44 PM
After the fusing paper exit sensor
(PS17) is turned ON, reverse/exit sensor (PS19) is not turned ON within the
specified time.
how is your decurler roller?

Andre Luis dos Santos
05-10-2016, 01:22 PM
After the fusing paper exit sensor
(PS17) is turned ON, reverse/exit sensor (PS19) is not turned ON within the
specified time.
how is your decurler roller?

Regarding the I / O check mode does not respond to command 80-00 relating to Solenoid SD4 , is this normal?I will carry out the test sensor PS19 and PS17

Regarding the I / O check mode does not respond to command 80-00 relating to Solenoid SD4 , is this normal?I will carry out the test sensor PS19

Andre Luis dos Santos
05-10-2016, 05:51 PM
I tested the sensors ( PS17 ) ( PS19 ) the two are working. But I realized that the Solenoid that is in your is not the original , it has a different serial number of this ( 65AAR70400 ) , and I lost the original solenoid years ago , but never ran Duplex. It may be the solenoid ?

Synthohol
05-10-2016, 08:04 PM
you may be able to check it with a meter when you operate the IO mode. if its getting the juice then its the solenoid, if not it may be the ADU board. ive seen both.

Andre Luis dos Santos
05-10-2016, 09:06 PM
you may be able to check it with a meter when you operate the IO mode. if its getting the juice then its the solenoid, if not it mat be the ADU board. ive seen both.

I've been researching and found something related to ICP 8 , I performed the measurement of icp and it consisted fault , I want to change the ICP , but not against it. Can I exchange one of these two with different values ​​?

https://we.tl/M3Yvqo8nEv

I've been researching and found something related to ICP 8 , I performed the measurement of icp and it consisted fault , I want to change the ICP , but not against it. Can I exchange one of these two with different values ​​?

habik
05-10-2016, 10:39 PM

https://we.tl/M3Yvqo8nEv

Measure the impedance of the solenoid. Try for shorts of cables only against the ground (unplugged from board and solenoid). Then measure cables against the ground with solenoid conected only with cables (unplugged from board). If the fuse blew, there is a reason. I think the solednoid is shot, but only you can measure it. Check impedance with similar solenoids in machine. Hope this helps.

Off topic: Try lowering your phone or camera resolution (web size settings, perhaps ?)so it can be uploaded within the message. Good luck.

Andre Luis dos Santos
05-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Can someone please tell me what amperage mA Solenoid SD4 of 6501 ?
Can someone please tell me what amperage mA Solenoid SD4 of 6501 ?

habik
05-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Hope this helps :)
BTW on the board it says T2000 for that SMD ICP 8 fuse.

Check that solenoid FIRST, then fit the fuse.

ICP8

DC35VP11CT2000
so my guess is(2000mA)

24V1
ADU, Paper exit SD
ADU pre registration CL
ADU middle conveyance CL1,2,3
J32-02(duplex only)

Andre Luis dos Santos
05-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Testing the board ICPS , I noticed that everyone was equal to "1" , but ICP 8 referring to the solenoid brand " 142, 143 " in the Multimeter .I believe it is problem in ICP , because I had problems like this and changing the icp worked. But in this case I have no icp 2000mA to change , I have only 2500 mA . Any suggestion?:eek::eek:
Testing the board ICPS , I noticed that everyone was equal to "1" , but ICP 8 referring to the solenoid is equal to " 142, 143 "I believe it is problem in ICP , because I had problems like this and changing the icp worked. But in this case I have no icp 2000mA to change , I have only 2500 mA . Any suggestion?

habik
05-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Have you CV checked what BLACKCAT suggested on your other post?
How many Ohms has that solenoid unplugged??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Custom Search