PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub c280 maintenance mark P-27

Custom Search

lilleputte
05-13-2016, 12:37 PM
Hi.

I have low density on the prints (check the attached pdf). I try to get rid of P-27 but without success. followed all the steps in the service manual for P-27, but as I said without success32884

cheers

Synthohol
05-13-2016, 10:12 PM
is the belt getting the full image? if so then transfer roller in the door may have a dirty contact so little voltage to pull the toner off the belt.

habik
05-13-2016, 11:16 PM
Pull the transfer belt out and check if the 1st transfer rollers are engaging. And also as Synholon suggested.

Try printing halftone Black 255 (1PC Black) as that is always fully engaged and then Cyan . Then swap drum K with lets say C and swap the chips to see what image you get from K and then try to print C Halftone again. This way you can eliminate the drum or dev out of equation. The rest will be on 2nd Transfer or HV board.

lilleputte
05-17-2016, 06:38 AM
is the belt getting the full image? if so then transfer roller in the door may have a dirty contact so little voltage to pull the toner off the belt.

Yes the itb have full image , then we can exclude the pc/devs.

I have cleaned the joint but without result , I have also replaced the hv-board

allan
05-17-2016, 07:45 AM
The transfer assy has four springs pressing it against the belt. Are they there?

lilleputte
05-17-2016, 09:01 AM
The transfer assy has four springs pressing it against the belt. Are they there?

Hi , yes all four springs are there ;(

habik
05-17-2016, 08:10 PM
Have you printed out the Halftones for CMYK on A3? can you take a picture and upload it here ? Same for gradation CMYK A3 prints. I really wanna see what have you got in there.

Check the the door and also do a halfway stop when feeding A3 om halftone Cyan or Magenta, that is nice and you should see the image that is being pulled of and the remaining on ITB. If both halfs on transfer belt (ITB) looking the same then you got bad contacts on 2nd transfer or Transfer roller shot . Grounding of the door or something like that.

Is the machine level? Could be one foot/corner a bit higher and machine door twisted giving bad 2nd transfer. You may have to adjust the whole RH door at hinges.

lilleputte
05-18-2016, 07:25 AM
Hi Guys.

Problem solved , I had a ground fault between the coil spring and the machine chassis.

Thanks for the help, really appreciated :o

/Lilleputte

Custom Search