PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB C351 RESET

Custom Search

copydocinc
05-13-2016, 08:59 PM
If I remember right, it takes a fuse of some kind to reset the fuser and transfer belt count/message on this machine,
but isn't there a way to reset the transfer roller and filter message/counters through simulation?
Also, does the toner waste message go away by just emptying out the waste container or is that reset in sim. also?

copydocinc
05-13-2016, 09:39 PM
Never mind, I figured it out.
After getting into service mode, under consumables I kept trying the reset counters button.
I needed to push the life button, to get to where I could reset them. (you cannot reset the fuser or transfer belt there)
The toner waste can be emptied, you just have to figure out a way to clean the little window, which I drill a tiny hole on the other side of the window and blew a little air toward the window, to clean it and then just a little pieces of tape to seal the tiny little hole I drilled.
Thanks anyway folks

rrrohan
05-16-2016, 01:47 AM
Never mind, I figured it out.
After getting into service mode, under consumables I kept trying the reset counters button.
I needed to push the life button, to get to where I could reset them. (you cannot reset the fuser or transfer belt there)
The toner waste can be emptied, you just have to figure out a way to clean the little window, which I drill a tiny hole on the other side of the window and blew a little air toward the window, to clean it and then just a little pieces of tape to seal the tiny little hole I drilled.
Thanks anyway folks

yeah the fuser takes a inline fuse. i never use to solder these in i just shoved the new fuse down the heat shrink of old fuse

the itbu fuse is a glass one on left side behind a black cover
requires a small + screw driver and small - screw driver to pop the clip off

Custom Search