PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C250 P7 code

Custom Search

peter@digitalswebsite.com
05-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Ok so weird problem, had a 5102 code, main drive motor, so replaced motor, now I get a P7 code, magenta image unit failure, replaced magenta IU, still same problem, thought maybe I i did not get something plugged in when replacing the main drive motor, pulled everything back of and check all connectors, still P7, any ideas?

habik
05-16-2016, 01:45 PM
Clean IDC's? Stab.reset? Gradations?
Does the dev roller turn on the IU?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Synthohol
05-16-2016, 06:34 PM
If you reset the code you can go into service mode and print the gradient test patterns.
You can a lot about the condition of the IU as well as how clean the laser glass is by the result.
Also the usual suspects like the itb sensors under the front of the trans belt.

Other than that the 250 is a dinosaur now and in need of an upgrade :)

peter@digitalswebsite.com
05-17-2016, 04:38 PM
If you reset the code you can go into service mode and print the gradient test patterns.
You can a lot about the condition of the IU as well as how clean the laser glass is by the result.
Also the usual suspects like the itb sensors under the front of the trans belt.

Other than that the 250 is a dinosaur now and in need of an upgrade :)

It still runs, black and white, test patern shows no magenta, magenta dev unit is turning, it will sit there and say image stabelzing forever, all that is running is the fan, machine is not cycling like it should be, then it will lock up and show misfeed, remove misfeed , restart works fine for a while then same thing, p7 always there

Custom Search