PDA

View Full Version : C350 - color problems

Custom Search

pat
06-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Hi,

The problem started after all units where replaced (belt, drums, fuser,...), the customer did not worry about the "replacement soon" messages, huh.

When I start printing from service mode, the eight color testsheet, it's missing colors, some times only yellow or just nothing and I get lines next to the printed squares.

At first I tried to fix it with and other transfer belt, same problem
placed other memory modules, same problem
cleaned all the contacts in the machines, still the same
at last I removed the mfp board and the high voltage assembly to check it's connections but after reinstalling I still get the problem.

next step in the service manual is to replace the MFP board but i'm not to sure if that will fix my problem.

Anyone any idea?

laserman06
06-29-2008, 01:11 PM
One of your image units may be defective. Also, I had a problem with voids on a C350 and got this advice from another tech on this site. view this post and try it.

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/8049-intermittent-voids-c350.html

Also run reset and stabilization and then try to set it up again.

pat
06-30-2008, 07:59 PM
I didn't have much time this morning in the office but I briefly cleaned the ground contacts and ran a short test, +/-100 pages without any problem.

Looking good

Thanks!

pat
07-01-2008, 08:00 PM
I did run some multiple test today even without the ground spring on the paperdust remover it still works fine.

Maybe the problem only rises after a while in combination with a bad ground contact?

mtech
07-02-2008, 05:28 AM
Seen this when the drum cartridges were not seated properly, also had this problem right before the HV 2 PWB went bad on another machine, but mostly a drum seating problem.

Custom Search