PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub C35

Custom Search

Quinton
05-24-2016, 02:36 PM
Good Day Gents

I have a Bizhub C35 if you make copies it makes copies from the tray, but as soon as you print something from the memory it shows a paper jam and only takes the paper from the bypass, I have loaded the latest firmware replaced the mainboard and the print controller I also replaced the feed clutches, were else can I look it is only when you print something from the memory and the client doesn't want it like this.
I will appreciate it if you can assist me with this problem please.

Synthohol
05-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Does the problem exist with internal test pages/config page etc...
If not I would suspect the driver. Can you print from your laptop or a usb stick?
Just trying to narrow it down with you.

TheBlueOrleans
05-24-2016, 04:44 PM
Is it (the machine or the driver) configured to force print from a certain tray regardless of paper size? (Care Connect does that) If so, what paper is in the tray and has the machine been told what paper is in the tray? (I know you have to tell it if it gets 8.5x14 or it will jam when it runs the paper)

Quinton
05-25-2016, 07:40 AM
The problem is on the machine self if you print it prints and if you make copies it works it is just when you print something from the memory.

Synthohol
05-25-2016, 11:57 AM
when you print something from the memory.
please explain, do you mean like embedded test pages? or scan jobs stored to the optional 40Gb HDD?

Quinton
05-25-2016, 02:44 PM
It is when you print something like the stats page or the config page if you print normally or make copies it works fine.

docdot69
06-14-2019, 08:28 AM
i have to refresh this topic.
have the same problem. c35 works fine if you print from pc or make a copy, but when you try to print any of statistic page, conriguration page, even gradaion from service mode, it shows paper jam, but the paper doesn't even start from the casette, but it prints statistic page from bypass. any ideas what could it be? i checked paper settings in the both trays, they are ok.

Best regards.

Synthohol
06-14-2019, 01:21 PM
personally i would start by reflashing the FW.

docdot69
06-14-2019, 02:23 PM
firmware upgrade was done, changed mfpb, prcb, factory reset, nothing helped.

TheBlueOrleans
06-14-2019, 03:25 PM
Either back up the firmware by a couple years and try reflashing to a version that doesn't have this issue, or call SSD. I'm out of the field since March 2018, so I'm not much help these days. Getting into the Elevator Construction and Maintenance trade, so it'll be fairly similar to working on copiers but vastly different at the same time.

dave w
06-14-2019, 05:08 PM
Also check the guide that is on the paper tray under the feed & sep roller ( its stuck to the tray under the rollers ) - this comes loose and causes paper jam issues.

At one point I was changing them alot.

Dave

Synthohol
06-15-2019, 10:17 PM
hey, go on the copiers web page, maybe the default sizes for test pages is set to A4. change to letter. and/or double check the mktg area and set to inch by default elsewhere.

Custom Search