PDA

View Full Version : CQ Konica Minolta C452 Copy Quality

Custom Search

mearmi
05-26-2016, 04:34 AM
Konica Miolta C452 Copy Quality issue.

Please find the attached image as on the one side 20% bottom of the image is blurry and getting one horizontal white line. This page is A3.
Replaced IUs and transfer belt. But no improvement.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

mearmi

O E S
04-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Konica Miolta C452 Copy Quality issue.

Please find the attached image as on the one side 20% bottom of the image is blurry and getting one horizontal white line. This page is A3.
Replaced IUs and transfer belt. But no improvement.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

mearmi

Did you replace Cyan IU ?

Woxner
04-02-2017, 08:58 PM
also did you clean the laser glass for each

blackcat4866
04-02-2017, 09:16 PM
As far as I can see all the colors are affected in the same area crossfeed. I would think that this is an expansion or compression. the fuser speed may be too fast, jerking the paper from the registration roller. How heavy is the media?

On your sample, measure the distance from the flaw to the trail edge of the document. Then measure the distance from the registration roller to the transfer point at the primary transfer belt. I think you'll find that the dimension is the same. =^..^=

copier tech
04-03-2017, 07:53 AM
That is the fuser causing the issue, over time the pressure roller developes a flat spot causing that exact issue you have.

DDlan
04-03-2017, 09:49 AM
That is the fuser causing the issue, over time the pressure roller developes a flat spot causing that exact issue you have.
good idea.

Custom Search