PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous B36!!!!!

Custom Search

allan
05-30-2016, 05:09 PM
Hi Guys

Any body had issues with fax setting data not sticking ??

habik
05-30-2016, 10:33 PM
Hi Guys

Any body had issues with fax setting data not sticking ??

Have you tried taking the card out and initialize the machine and do fresh setup of the machine and then install the fax card fresh again with firmware?

allan
05-31-2016, 12:38 AM
I did not have the firmware close by. Going back with firmware and a setup procedure for good measure.

Makes sense, the SSD was changed recently... Customer complained that the fax report picture was missing...
The new SSD did not work on any of the same machines at the customer. But the SSD from another machine worked on the culprit.
The SSD was the first to go but all other SSD's obtained elsewhere did not work on any of the machines.
That rules out the SSD(s).

DigiMan
05-31-2016, 12:42 PM
Yes,though most of the time they all coded out.
Actually i think i can change the MFPB on this one pretty much blindfolded considering how many times i've done it.
Truth be told only once had exactly your problem in which again the MFPB solved it.
As far as i know the particular model has lots of problems with faxing..and with the scanner unit...and with tray jams..Great model though!:p

allan
05-31-2016, 04:04 PM
Have you tried taking the card out and initialize the machine and do fresh setup of the machine and then install the fax card fresh again with firmware?

Jip firmware fixed it. Tried to put B36 firmware on a B42 like a blonde today...

Cant seem to copy address data from one B42 to that machine.:confused:

Custom Search