PDA

View Full Version : KM C360 Hourglass, reboot and resumes operations

Custom Search

copierwhisper
05-31-2016, 04:13 PM
Hello All! I have an account with multiple locations that all have Konica Minolta C360's- several of the locations are reporting the same symptom and I'm hoping someone out there has seen this before:

Relator office's with 100's of agents all printing from various devices at times report that the machine will show the hourglass, turn off and reboot coming back to ready. I've seen this happen, at the time one agent was trying to print directly from MLS (online system used to print listings)- when they send the job the machine receives the data, the hourglass comes on, the machine turns "off" for a short time and then comes back up with Ready to Copy. When the listing is converted into a Word doc it prints, sounds like a corrupt file. Any thoughts?

kingarthur
05-31-2016, 05:01 PM
I had this happen in a few offices, it was always printing PDFs, I discovered that it was only happening on those PCs that didn't have the print drivers downloaded from the KM website. To prove it, I got a customer who was trying to print a PDF to send it to her colleague, who had the "proper" KM drivers, whereas everytime the first customer sent a PDF to print, the C280 would constantly reboot until the job was deleted, her colleague could print the same document straight away

Custom Search