PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C452/652 Black Drum and Blade Replacement

Custom Search

mearmi
06-03-2016, 06:47 AM
Replaced Konica Minolta C452/652 Black Drum and Blade

Getting abnormal sound from Black Drum unit.

Where I am making a mistake. Any Advice please

Thanks and Kind Regards,

mearmi

Max
06-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Have you applied setting powder to the blade and a drum? If you dont use yellow toner. Will stop the blade sticking to the drum.

emujo
06-03-2016, 06:02 PM
As these units are not designed for component replacement, I would say the mistake was replacing the individual components. I know, someone will tell me that "they've been doing it for years", but with the use of PPLM, these modules run well past their stated life spans, and, as far as I know, these parts aren't available new, you're putting used parts into a used IU. I would expect problems. Emujo

mearmi
06-06-2016, 10:59 AM
As these units are not designed for component replacement, I would say the mistake was replacing the individual components. I know, someone will tell me that "they've been doing it for years", but with the use of PPLM, these modules run well past their stated life spans, and, as far as I know, these parts aren't available new, you're putting used parts into a used IU. I would expect problems. Emujo

Thanks a lot for your message.

I put new drum and new cleaning blade.

Custom Search