PDA

View Full Version : Error Code J-3202 on KM C6500

Custom Search

Bodi79
06-03-2016, 10:48 AM
Hello there !

I would appreciate any help with the Error Code i am getting on our C6500.

Since yesterday we are getting constant J-3202 even after the first printed Page, i did some research on the Forum and found an old thread about it.

But still couldnīt solve my Problem.

Checked the Fuser Exit Sensor and the Actuator which seem fine.
Aswell replaced the Exit Rollers which were worn down.

If i print a page 80gsm plain paper (color copy) the paper exits the finisher but still the error J-3202 comes up. Before i replaced the Rollers the paper was only exiting a few centimeters or got stuck in the finisher.

Hopefully somebody could help me out, cause the C6500 isnīt under service in Austria anymore so i am left to my own devices.

Got the service manual aswell some replacement parts.

I would offcourse even pay for help if necessary... really desperate cause i need to finish several color jobs.

Thanks in advance
Ronald

Bodi79
06-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Could anybody help me out please, i am in desperate need of support !

Thanks in advance !

Synthohol
06-07-2016, 12:44 PM
take the cover off the fuser, jig the door and see if one or more of the 3 white one way gears are slipping when the fuser tries to go into the pressure mode.

Bodi79
06-07-2016, 01:28 PM
take the cover off the fuser, jig the door and see if one or more of the 3 white one way gears are slipping when the fuser tries to go into the pressure mode.

Hey Synthohol!

Thanks for responding , i just looked closely at the gears.
Tried several pages first two pages wenīt thru than J-3203 this time.

Didnīt see any gear slip, can make you a video if it helps.

Thank you again !

Ronald

MRK23
06-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Try replacing ps13 on the exit section, I was having the same problem and sensor seemed ok...replaced it and it took care of the jamming issues. Part # is very common to many other models.

Bodi79
06-10-2016, 07:23 AM
Try replacing ps13 on the exit section, I was having the same problem and sensor seemed ok...replaced it and it took care of the jamming issues. Part # is very common to many other models.

@MRK23

Thanks for the tip, i have ordered the Exit Sensor, sadly had no similar one to test around.
Will keep you posted as soon itīs here.

Cheers
Ronald

jonbonse
06-25-2018, 07:26 AM
@MRK23

Thanks for the tip, i have ordered the Exit Sensor, sadly had no similar one to test around.
Will keep you posted as soon itīs here.

Cheers
Ronald

Hi

Did you manage to resolve this error, if so how?

i have same problem..

sadanand
06-26-2018, 05:45 AM
J-3202 or exit sensor jam is due to slipping of one way clutch gears change all 3 gears with one middle shaft hope your problem will be solved

Custom Search