PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C227 not seen by BT hub

Custom Search

jr84
06-04-2016, 05:34 PM
I have installed 2 bizhub C227's to a couple of estate agents, both machines can't be seen by their networks. If you put the copiers on DHCP they freeze and get E301 or E303 codes (memory related issues). Both copiers work plugged direct into a PC or laptop with a network cable, and both worked at our office. One is on a BT home hub 3, the router doesn't seem to see the copier at all. I think it's 2 dodgy routers...if anyone has seen this or has any ideas please help...

allan
06-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Take a switch along to the customer to prove the related issue.
You could try changing the network speed setting on the machine.
Does is work if you switch off DHCP?

jr84
06-05-2016, 09:42 AM
I took a basic tp link wireless router with me and it worked fine. Their network can't see it on DHCP or a static IP. Someone mentioned to me about changing the network speed on the router...is that what you mean? Or change the speed on the copier? I believe the copiers are normally set to auto. I've never seen a copier fall over from being plugged into a BT home hub.

jr84
06-07-2016, 08:13 PM
I have now solved the issue...turns out it was a protocol on the copier that the router didn't like. I turned a few off but I think the issue was the SSDP setting. Now working fine 👍🏻

Custom Search