PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050

Custom Search

xrootx
06-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Hello.

There are two questions about Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050.

Is it possible to fix sensor touch display on Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050. This touch display do not react on touching. You cannot press, display do not react on touching, but shows everything. Tried to disassemble, but did not find any malfunctions.

As I understood imaging unit print cycle is approx 40k. Is it possible to removed used toners and replaced chips. Will imaging unit start work again? Where can I buy good chips for imaging unit Konica Minolta 4050.

Sorry for silly questions, I have just recently started to work with Konica Minolta printers :o.

Thank you.

allan
06-04-2016, 07:17 PM
I understand your need to reuse those units.
I had look at the chip and they look very similar to the C253 chips so i guess you would be able to read and hopefully write them.
There is Samsung powder around in bottles. Could give that a go.

Don't know about the parts.

xrootx
06-05-2016, 11:02 AM
I understand your need to reuse those units.
I had look at the chip and they look very similar to the C253 chips so i guess you would be able to read and hopefully write them.
There is Samsung powder around in bottles. Could give that a go.

Don't know about the parts.

Yes, you're are absolutely right, I would like to increase profitability of KM bizhub 4050 and I want to use Imaging unit(A6VM03V) and toner(TNP44) second time.
I am not sure about Samsung powder, I think I will buy some chips and powder and start the engine:)).
There is only one question about chips. Can I use one chip for imaging unit and toner. Are these chips the same?.

Thank you for the an information.

allan
06-05-2016, 10:30 PM
I was thinking about a Samsung MX4070.
:eek:

Downunder
06-15-2016, 09:34 AM
Need to replace control panel. They are not reliable.

You are asking for trouble in rechipping. Short term gain -- good luck with the drum units dumping toner all inside your printers!

xrootx
06-15-2016, 05:54 PM
Need to replace control panel. They are not reliable.

You are asking for trouble in rechipping. Short term gain -- good luck with the drum units dumping toner all inside your printers!

Thank you, so rechipping is not so good.

Custom Search