PDA

View Full Version : C-2451 Error on C6000 and a C6500

Custom Search

plnewton
06-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Hi All

This morning to my total dismay both of our machines (a c6000 and a c6500) are coming up with a c2451 error

I have had this from time to time on the c6500 but only ever once on the c6000 but today for some reason on first start up both machines showed up with the same error and will not start even after many attempts. when this has happened before is usually clean toner densisty sensors run an auto toner density and they have always been fine but not today, they just done want to play ball

any pointers that you guys might be able to help me with?

Cheers
Paul

Synthohol
06-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Are they close to pm cycle or over? Oem supplies?

plnewton
06-05-2016, 10:55 PM
I havent checked the exact counts yet but one would only be half way between cycles and the other would be 2/3 the way through a 200k pm cycle

Both running OEM toners and drums

is it possible weather could have something to do with it, it was extremely cold yesterday?

montadakoms
06-18-2016, 09:22 AM
the developer of yellow contain low toner density
you must be change developer yellow or increase toner in developer by forced and then make toner density initialize.

note that: you can make forced toner by using service mode then state confirmation I/O check then write 54-00 then start until appear number from 135 to 125 then press stop

Texers
06-23-2016, 04:34 PM
try go service mode - process adj -drum peculiarity - for 6000 - should be toner density revert - run that routine
- for 6500 - should be under sensor output check - density return mode
- max density sensor
if none work.. try to manually add some toner in the dev mix - unplug TCR - run auto dev charge - then try again the above..(u need to reconnect TCR)

tulintron
07-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Good Morning. In some cases, this error is stored in NVRAM, even with the correct values. Where I found I had to install the NVRAM on another device and turn the settings so that it erased the error of memory.

Already adopted as a procedure when it does not and decides when supplying toner.

mircea
07-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Hi All

This morning to my total dismay both of our machines (a c6000 and a c6500) are coming up with a c2451 error

I have had this from time to time on the c6500 but only ever once on the c6000 but today for some reason on first start up both machines showed up with the same error and will not start even after many attempts. when this has happened before is usually clean toner densisty sensors run an auto toner density and they have always been fine but not today, they just done want to play ball

any pointers that you guys might be able to help me with?

Cheers
Paul

Well u can check few things:
Go to i/o check and post the value of toner density sensors.. it should be 125-130 . If the value it's not somewhere near those u can force units to take more toner so the values will be somewhere in that value.
u should check transfer belt rolles.. one might go lose and when ur printer is trying to adjust it gives one of 2450/2451 codes
one more thing u can do is to check the sensor from the motor that spins whole belt.. i had this problem myself once.. u just need to pull out image units assembly and look in the back for a motor that should spin the transfer belt unit. It should be in the midle with a black sensor on the lower part.. just try to clean that sersor and see if it clears the error.

Sry for bad english!
wish u luck

plnewton
07-07-2016, 04:50 AM
This issue is back again, both machines have been fine for the last couple of weeks and today same deal

Both of them just keep dumping yellow toner, if it errors out and I open it up the drum and transfer belt are just covered with Solid yellow toner

Previously when I had run IO mode 54-00 and got them down to about 130 they were fine after that but this time no, I can get them down to that and they just error out on startup

the 6000 wont run a process adjustment either, keeps coming up with error 2

Any help would be appreciated, If I need to order in a new Yellow dev unit for then that is fine but I dont want to do it for the sake of, I look after the machine for a charity group and they dont have a lot funds just throw away

Cheers
Paul

tulintron
07-08-2016, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE = plnewton; 523678] Esse problema está de volta, ambas as máquinas têm sido excelentes para o último par de semanas e hoje mesmo negócio Ambos apenas manter o dumping de toner amarelo, se ele erros fora e eu abri-lo no tambor e transferência cinto está apenas coberto com toner amarelo sólido Antes, quando eu tinha corrido modo IO 54-00 e tenho-os para baixo para cerca de 130 eram bem depois disso, mas não desta vez, eu posso levá-los para baixo para isso e eles só erro fora na inicialização do 6000 não vai executar um ajuste de processo, quer, continua a subir com erro de 2 Qualquer ajuda seria apreciada, Se eu precisar pedir uma nova unidade dev amarelo para, em seguida, que é bom, mas eu não quero fazê-lo por uma questão de, eu olho após a máquina para um grupo de caridade e eles não têm um monte de fundos simplesmente jogar fora Felicidades Paul [/ QUOTE]

into the Process Adjustment menu / Drum Peculiarity / Sensor Output Check has the Toner Density Sensor.

if you rotate Line 1, Line 2 and Line 3 and one of these error happen, even with the 54-0x in 130, its NVRAM is with the error recorded in memory. Install it on another device on the same line and execute the settings. when it dispenses Ready to copy, reinstall it on your machine and perform the adjustments.

nin
03-13-2024, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE = plnewton; 523678] Esse problema está de volta, ambas as máquinas têm sido excelentes para o último par de semanas e hoje mesmo negócio Ambos apenas manter o dumping de toner amarelo, se ele erros fora e eu abri-lo no tambor e transferência cinto está apenas coberto com toner amarelo sólido Antes, quando eu tinha corrido modo IO 54-00 e tenho-os para baixo para cerca de 130 eram bem depois disso, mas não desta vez, eu posso levá-los para baixo para isso e eles só erro fora na inicialização do 6000 não vai executar um ajuste de processo, quer, continua a subir com erro de 2 Qualquer ajuda seria apreciada, Se eu precisar pedir uma nova unidade dev amarelo para, em seguida, que é bom, mas eu não quero fazê-lo por uma questão de, eu olho após a máquina para um grupo de caridade e eles não têm um monte de fundos simplesmente jogar fora Felicidades Paul [/ QUOTE]

into the Process Adjustment menu / Drum Peculiarity / Sensor Output Check has the Toner Density Sensor.

if you rotate Line 1, Line 2 and Line 3 and one of these error happen, even with the 54-0x in 130, its NVRAM is with the error recorded in memory. Install it on another device on the same line and execute the settings. when it dispenses Ready to copy, reinstall it on your machine and perform the adjustments.

I reopen this old post with a question, is there a way to reset the ram without having another machine in the same series?

Custom Search