PDA

View Full Version : Problem with adjustment on a C754e

Custom Search

michael_braunstein
06-07-2016, 07:17 AM
I'm having trouble with the sub scan adjustment through a DF702 feeder on a C754e. Both sides of a copy can be adjusted perfect off the glass. But through the feeder the second side (the side scanned by the CIS) is off by at least 3 inches and no service adjustments auto or manual seem to move image. I'm hoping it is not a bad CIS. There seems to be no manual side to side adjustment for the CIS only skew. Firmware has been updated. Has anyone had a similar issue? ANy info is appreciated. Thanks

Synthohol
06-07-2016, 12:42 PM
are you running the adjustments with the black box chart that came with the feeder?
i believe if the CIS is suspect the chart read will fail.
off by 3" almost sounds like it thinks the paper is legal size or something.
you could try changing bit switch 72 to hex 04 and export all the machine data to a flash drive in admin mode and completely initialize the machine, import all the data you put on the stick and reload movie data.
see if that helps.

CraigW
06-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Can you go in and look at values set for the ADFs adjustments ??

We had a C454e giving a line and shifted image on 2nd side . Found the values for "Main Scan Zoom" & "Home Read" were insanely off.

Reset them to 0, then ran the auto adjustments, and all was good. (backside adjustments previously said "unable" when attempted)

Custom Search