PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c284 Spooling, Prints Slow.

Custom Search

dKVAMME
06-07-2016, 08:02 PM
I am trying to identify which settings I need to change to increase my print speed. Currently the machine will spool an entire document (sometimes 100 pages ) before it will begin to print. I am guessing that this is related to some Spooling Settings that can be adjusted. Any suggestions?

copier tech
06-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Check in your driver settings, depending what version you're using you can set the driver to print without spooling first.

Also updating the firmware will help speed up printing etc.

dKVAMME
06-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Check in your driver settings, depending what version you're using you can set the driver to print without spooling first.

Also updating the firmware will help speed up printing etc.

Please forgive my ignorance, but where can I locate the driver settings?

copier tech
06-07-2016, 09:06 PM
When you go to print a document, say for example in MS Word, choose file, then print, then next to your bizhub choose "printer properties" there you can change various settings inc spooling, I believe thats under advanced tab but depends what driver verson you have.

dKVAMME
06-07-2016, 09:51 PM
When you go to print a document, say for example in MS Word, choose file, then print, then next to your bizhub choose "printer properties" there you can change various settings inc spooling, I believe thats under advanced tab but depends what driver verson you have.

Thank you for your help. I see it.

barber782
06-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Hi, Usually if the customer is printing large documents i change a couple of settings:

>Go to > Printer Properties > Preferences > Quality Tab > 'Font Settings' > Change 'Download Font Format' to 'Bitmap'

Also...

>Go to > Printer Properties > Ports tab > Highlight port number and click on 'Configure Port' > Untick 'SNMP status enabled'

From PDF's..

Under the advanced print settings you can select 'Print as image' which really helps.

Regards

Nick

1twig
06-11-2016, 05:20 PM
You Have to go to user settings printer settings Basic turn off spooler.

Custom Search