PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C203 NO scan or fax

Custom Search

copyman
06-09-2016, 07:48 PM
Getting some weird issues lately!

Customer said C203 was working fine then all of a sudden they cannot scan or fax. Copying & printing fine.

Can ping machine but cannot access web interface page.

Had them do all the usual stuff, turn off & on main switch, etc

Heading out there in next day or two and looking to have some info with me.

Any ideas appreciated?

Thanks

mo0651
06-10-2016, 10:14 PM
See if the HDD has become uninstalled or failed.:cool:

habik
06-10-2016, 10:28 PM
If the HDD option mention above don't work try:

Uninstal the fax board - Remove the faxboard - reboot - Test scaning - reinstal the fax board.

scottybbb
06-11-2016, 01:01 AM
HDD has failed.

copyman
06-11-2016, 09:24 PM
I looked at machine and tried all the suggestions here. Also tried loading firmware, replaced the MFB board, ram, HDD.
Nothing worked but fax is working now, and printing & copying works fine.
Scanning & logging onto web interface page still does not work.. The scanning message is "Deleted due to error" and details is "Server connection error".

When trying to log onto web page it just times out. Tried a few different browsers. I need to get onto web page to check settings?

Hope someone has seen this before.

Thanks

habik
06-12-2016, 05:40 PM
I looked at machine and tried all the suggestions here. Also tried loading firmware, replaced the MFB board, ram, HDD.
Nothing worked but fax is working now, and printing & copying works fine.
Scanning & logging onto web interface page still does not work.. The scanning message is "Deleted due to error" and details is "Server connection error".

When trying to log onto web page it just times out. Tried a few different browsers. I need to get onto web page to check settings?

Hope someone has seen this before.

Thanks

Perhaps bad connection on MFP. When re-fitting parts sometimes it is enough for it to get up and going. I had it few times where fax board would just jam the whole machine and until I re-installed it, it wouldn't work. Glad that is now working on your m/c.

Re -PSWC - Firefox worked for me every time on all Konica series. Have you tried just plain one on one connection with manual settings? Laptop to copier no network involved?

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

Custom Search