PDA

View Full Version : Latest firmware for Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 and C3350.

Custom Search

xrootx
06-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Hello!

I am looking latest firmware for KM 4050 & C3350. How can I get it?.

Thank you.

EarthKmTech
06-12-2016, 09:23 PM
KM firmware is only available to download to KM technicians and authorised dealers. It is not publicly available on the internet.

If your C3350 is an older one and you're an end user I wouldn't consider doing it yourself - I've heard of plenty being bricked updating from the initial release firmware necessitating MFP board replacement.

xrootx
06-13-2016, 06:58 PM
Thank you for the information.

I have some experience how to update KM 4050 & C3350 and I have already updated to latest firmware without any issues.
As I understood KM firmware is not free of charge, but it possible to get firmware free of charge.

emujo
06-13-2016, 07:24 PM
Dealers and direct have access to KMs firmware. There is no charge for authorized techs to download any of it. Be aware that there are many individuals willing to sell you this firmware, but this is unethical at the least and may get the person doing it fired. Additionally, many of the firmware files are specific to a region of the world, getting and installing US based firmware for your machine in another country may cause you more problems. The best way to get the firmware you need is to call an authorized rep in your geographical area and have him/her download and install for you. BTW you state you already have updated firmware to the latest, why would you need to get the files again? Emujo

EarthKmTech
06-14-2016, 10:43 AM
BTW you state you already have updated firmware to the latest, why would you need to get the files again? Emujo

Sounds like you might have missed your calling, maybe you should consider becoming a detective :cool:

xrootx
06-14-2016, 03:53 PM
Dealers and direct have access to KMs firmware. There is no charge for authorized techs to download any of it. Be aware that there are many individuals willing to sell you this firmware, but this is unethical at the least and may get the person doing it fired. Additionally, many of the firmware files are specific to a region of the world, getting and installing US based firmware for your machine in another country may cause you more problems. The best way to get the firmware you need is to call an authorized rep in your geographical area and have him/her download and install for you. BTW you state you already have updated firmware to the latest, why would you need to get the files again? Emujo

Thank you for quick and clear answer. Unfortunately, I do not have direct or dealer access to KM's firmware.
I am using "used printers" without warranty and any technical support.

Custom Search