PDA

View Full Version : scan to email error using office 365

Custom Search

michael_braunstein
06-15-2016, 12:45 AM
I have an account with over 20 workstations all of which were scanning to email fine through their exchange server on sight. They have since switched to Office 365 cloud server. Their IT Dept. set up everything correctly because all the machines scan except 1. The one that wont scan is a C364 which happens to be their newest Minolta. The network error code I get is "32" which service says means "The Pipe is broken". I confirmed all the settings on the machine and they are identical to the other machines. I can ping outside the network ok from the machine. The name of the account used for the machine is registered properly but they are using one account for all the machines. Not sure if office 365 has a limit on how many devices will work through one account. Otherwise, it must be machine related? Does anyone no if and what version of Special Firmware that Konica Minolta might have for this problem? Or maybe what service bulletin? thanks any info would help.

tekhed
07-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Either the lack of SHA2 support or try deleting the factory certificate in security. Either way good luck! But maybe find something else to relay off :cool:

Custom Search