PDA

View Full Version : Copier Parts Express

Custom Search

paul
08-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Here is a copy of a message I received in response to my request that Copier Parts Express replace a defective board that I had order from them. My advice is beware.

The part you ordered was brand new from the factory , do you think your the first person to order a new electrial part and try to get another for free because you either didn't install it correctly , ordered the wrong part or had the machine take out the board , which is why you ordered it in the first place .

We have proof we shipped it and proof you recieved it , thats all we need to do for the credit card company , don't threaten us about not buying anything from us again or telling anyone you know , do you really think you have that much authorty , pretty full of yourself aren't you our business doesn't rely on one time purchases from jackasses . Your removed from our customer list

Joe

Lance
08-22-2006, 04:13 AM
Thanks for the heads up on theese douchbags. I will avoid dealing with them.

paul
08-22-2006, 11:09 PM
:)I just received an email from Copier Parts express stating that they are crediting my credit card for the full amount of purchase. Thank you for your support. Hopefully if we stick together we can keep this type of thing from happening to others.

Lance
08-23-2006, 02:44 AM
:)I just received an email from Copier Parts express stating that they are crediting my credit card for the full amount of purchase. Thank you for your support. Hopefully if we stick together we can keep this type of thing from happening to others.

OK, I'll keep them off of my shit list, for now.

Wild Bill
02-03-2007, 11:34 PM
Whoever wrote that letter to you should be fired. You should never speak to anyone that way let alone a paying customer. They should have examined the circuit board to find the reason for it being defective. It is good that they gave you credit. I bet someone who had a brain over there saw what happened and quickly covered the companies Butt. You could easily have gone to small claims court with this. The bad publicity would hurt them pretty bad. There's never an excuse for this. I have some jerks for customers but I have never spoke to them that way. It shows how imature you are and makes your company look bad. Regarding circuit boards...Ambassador or Hytec both are very helpful and profesional. They stand behind their repairs, I know because I have had some defective boards right at the get go. I have had aboard that was over 1 year in the field and went out. (they guarantee their repair for a year) They still honored their warranty and replaced or repaired it.

chrisban35
01-31-2011, 02:24 PM
WOW! Sounds like you must'vemet one of their bad apples. I deal with Brittany there and have had SUPER service from her. so maybe it's more about the right agent as well. Whenever I dealt with her I was treated very professionaly and always received everything including quotes in a quick timely response. so if this guy is that bad, just ask them to switch becuase they have great prices and at least for me, they've been super.. :)

Sorry to hear that you had such a hard time. As tech's our world is already crazy and stressful enough without having to get more vinegar poured on our cornflakes.. :)

Custom Search