PDA

View Full Version : C451 lines on Full color template only LEF

Custom Search

akbareshghi
06-21-2016, 06:05 AM
When I start the machine and print the full color template picture , sometimes the unwanted white lines perpendicular on the pictures appeared on the LEF prints .
which the possible causes generate this print quality problem?
please introduce me about these causes and describe them . thanks a lot
the sample is attached below33301

Synthohol
06-21-2016, 07:14 PM
ya gotta stop the copy at different stages before and after fusing to see when it happens. thats the first thing to do.
it looks like a fuser guide is scraping off the toner before it reaches the fuser IMHO.

emujo
06-21-2016, 08:21 PM
There are only 6 sep fingers in the fuser and they are spaced farther apart then these lines. I think it's a image processing problem. Is this a print or copy job? Emujo

Flash
06-21-2016, 10:31 PM
If it only does it when you are printing try the PCL and Postsript driver and see if there is any difference.

blackcat4866
06-22-2016, 01:50 AM
What happens on a 20% fill halftone? Personally, I think it's the heavy fill image either entering or leaving the fuser. If entering, the unfused toner could be brushed by the inlet guide. If exiting, it could be fuser claws, star wheels, or both marking the freshly fuser toner. This would be confirmed if the problem does not appear on full page prints of lighter fill. If it appears on the lighter fill page, it might be image processing like Emujo says, or it might be a piece of mystery paper setting on top of the primary transfer belt. I don't know how those pages get there, but based on the dates of specific documents, I know they can hide there for months. =^..^=

akbareshghi
06-24-2016, 05:38 AM
this is print jobaccording to the answers this problem is generated possibly the following:Image unitFusing unit (fingers or fuser guide)Print driver

Custom Search