PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C452 Low Density

Custom Search

joshua_94
06-21-2016, 07:52 AM
Hello, I have a problem with our client's Bizhub C452 machine. I already did some adjustments in service mode prior to posting this thread.

I've changed some values in Thick Paper Density, Max Density, TCR Level Setting, and Secondary Transfer adj.

BTW, the client is using a coated paper for book covers.

I've also tried messing with the paper type by changing it from Thick 1 to Thick 2, Thick 3, etc.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks :)

This is the client's soft copy

http://i66.tinypic.com/255p3k5.jpg

And this is the sample copy

http://i67.tinypic.com/b6u4wy.jpg

emujo
06-21-2016, 05:06 PM
I would start by looking at anything near or past end of life. If all of your consumables are within specs, I would do a calibration using the brightest paper you can find along with a initialization and stabilization and I would run at least 3-4 tests to get a good starting point. I would also recommend pulling the print head out and cleaning all slit glasses, and a thorough optics clean before doing the calibration. If everything looks great on plain paper, then you will have to look into whether this type of coated paper is supported in this MFP. If you can't get acceptable quality on plain paper, then any other substrate will probably get worse. Emujo

blackcat4866
06-22-2016, 02:12 AM
I would start by looking at anything near or past end of life. If all of your consumables are within specs, I would do a calibration using the brightest paper you can find along with a initialization and stabilization and I would run at least 3-4 tests to get a good starting point. I would also recommend pulling the print head out and cleaning all slit glasses, and a thorough optics clean before doing the calibration. If everything looks great on plain paper, then you will have to look into whether this type of coated paper is supported in this MFP. If you can't get acceptable quality on plain paper, then any other substrate will probably get worse. Emujo

I'll go a step further. I'll say that several of your consumables are well past due, especially the cyan IU, and possibly the magenta IU. And you won't get any kind decent calibration until you get the consumables changed. =^..^=

Custom Search