PDA

View Full Version : Error Code c35 code 0520 and 0502

Custom Search

tech51
06-21-2016, 06:18 PM
I have an ongoing issue with a c35 bringing up these codes and blowing the thermal fuse in the fuser.
The customer has two c35s one busy one in an upstairs office and one less used downstairs.
The one upstairs is the one that keeps popping the fusers.
One of my colleagues fitted a dcpsu and a prob as well as a new fuser last Friday and it lasted 10 minutes after he left.
I went there on Monday and could do nothing with it as I had no fuser but suggested swapping the machine with the one one the ground floor which we duly did.
Within half an hour of me leaving that machine had coded up and has took out the fuser. This machine has been sitting in the downstairs office for ages and not had a call!
Obviously there is something about that upstairs office that causes this fault.
My question is has anyone experienced anything like this before?
I think it may be a an issue with the customers ring main but if anyone has any good ideas, please let me know.
Thanks in advance....

Millennium
06-21-2016, 06:25 PM
I have an ongoing issue with a c35 bringing up these codes and blowing the thermal fuse in the fuser.
The customer has two c35s one busy one in an upstairs office and one less used downstairs.
The one upstairs is the one that keeps popping the fusers.
One of my colleagues fitted a dcpsu and a prob as well as a new fuser last Friday and it lasted 10 minutes after he left.
I went there on Monday and could do nothing with it as I had no fuser but suggested swapping the machine with the one one the ground floor which we duly did.
Within half an hour of me leaving that machine had coded up and has took out the fuser. This machine has been sitting in the downstairs office for ages and not had a call!
Obviously there is something about that upstairs office that causes this fault.
My question is has anyone experienced anything like this before?
I think it may be a an issue with the customers ring main but if anyone has any good ideas, please let me know.
Thanks in advance....
Do you have any line monitors handy? We keep one around just for this - we show the results after a week to the end user to prove issues with their electric.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

tech51
06-21-2016, 07:38 PM
Do you have any line monitors handy? We keep one around just for this - we show the results after a week to the end user to prove issues with their electric.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
No, I wish I did!

Custom Search