PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub C253 Jam Code C-11A0

Custom Search

Doug James
06-22-2016, 01:25 PM
Jam C 11A0...I pulled the finisher off and the Jam codes stopped and trying to find the problem in the finisher in my shop. Looking through the service manual and having trouble figuring where the malfunction is or a direction to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I didn't check the jam history before I left account.

darry1322
06-22-2016, 02:18 PM
Jam C 11A0...I pulled the finisher off and the Jam codes stopped and trying to find the problem in the finisher in my shop. Looking through the service manual and having trouble figuring where the malfunction is or a direction to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I didn't check the jam history before I left account.

"Paper holding drive failure" in the finisher. This is a fault code, not a jam code.

From the manual :

The exit paddle home position sensor(PS6) is not turned ON even after the set period of time has elapsed after the exit paddle solenoid (SD2) is activated (beginning of paddle retraction operation).
The exit paddle home position sensor(PS6 )is not turned OFF even after the set period of time has elapsed after the exit paddle solenoid (SD2) is activated (beginning of paddle paper-holding operation).

Doug James
06-22-2016, 02:29 PM
"paper holding drive failure" in the finisher. This is a fault code, not a jam code.

From the manual :

the exit paddle home position sensor(ps6) is not turned on even after the set period of time has elapsed after the exit paddle solenoid (sd2) is activated (beginning of paddle retraction operation).
the exit paddle home position sensor(ps6 )is not turned off even after the set period of time has elapsed after the exit paddle solenoid (sd2) is activated (beginning of paddle paper-holding operation).

thanks so much... Huge help !!!

Custom Search