PDA

View Full Version : FS-3640 paper curling

Custom Search

copiman
06-22-2016, 09:55 PM
I have an FS-3640 curling paper so bad it rolls up in the exit tray. Environment is no an issue. I am familiar with short grain versus long grain paper. I looked for a temp adjustment in the manual and found nothing. Is there a temp adjustment for this model? Is there any known causes for this model on paper curl? No tech bulletins for this on KDAConnect. Going back with different paper tomorrow. Thought I would throw this out there on the chance someone has seen this and found a solution.

just a tech
06-22-2016, 11:14 PM
We deal with the problem of humidity a lot here in the South.. Generally, when we have massive curling issues, its due to the moisture content within the paper stack.. Not sure in your case..
After digging a little, I did find this one QA concerning the curling of paper on this model family.. Not sure if it is the same issue you're having, but maybe it'll help ya.. ;)

-JaT-

copiman
06-24-2016, 12:46 PM
Thank you for the tech bulletin. I went back and looked for it to see if I over looked it and I cannot find it on KDAConnect. Where did you find it?

Custom Search