PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous BH1052

Custom Search

kenpio
06-23-2016, 05:01 PM
Hi folks,

I have a customer with a BH1052 and it has a IC-309m controller, it is a Creo. I have upgraded the Creo to the first service pack. They have had the machine a little over a year and we have almost 7million on it. The volume of prints is that they print insurance policies and it takes out of 4 different drawers, the main of the paper is regular bond paper. The paper tray is a PF-706 friction feed and the three drawers. The jobs are in a PS file. So they drag and drop it into the cue. So now that I have explained that, the problem that we are having is that the customer lets the machine run over night. It does not always happen, but when it does, it drops jobs and there is no record that it does it. He can look into what has been printed and there will be jobs that have taken 40 minutes to print and those are the ones that have gotten dropped. There is no rhyme or reason it does this. The customer has looked to see if it ran out of paper and I cant pin him down on that. So I am putting it out to see if any one has seen this. Dont know if I should start putting patches on the Creo or not.

Thanks
KEN

Custom Search