PDA

View Full Version : 6501 Konica Minolta Funny Graphics

Custom Search

Arcadian
06-30-2016, 05:40 AM
Okay I have 2 Color Konica Minolta 6501.

One Of the Machine Is printing funny graphics Ive set Gamma level ran all sorts of calibrations, Is there something Im Missing??!?!? look- at the picture below.

the one picture on the left is the printer in question, the one on the right is perfect, both machine have identical setting on almost everthing even thru the fiery Am I missing something!?!??!

Thank for the help, I did mostly everything i could with the manuals but Im sure Im overlooking something.

Thanks Again guys..:cool:

Risu
06-30-2016, 07:11 AM
Itīs darker all the way than the print on the left.
Thatīs why it addīs more tone for light (+dark) area.

Clean toner sensors.

Okay I have 2 Color Konica Minolta 6501.

One Of the Machine Is printing funny graphics Ive set Gamma level ran all sorts of calibrations, Is there something Im Missing??!?!? look- at the picture below.

the one picture on the left is the printer in question, the one on the right is perfect, both machine have identical setting on almost everthing even thru the fiery Am I missing something!?!??!

Thank for the help, I did mostly everything i could with the manuals but Im sure Im overlooking something.

Thanks Again guys..:cool:

Arcadian
06-30-2016, 07:35 AM
Itīs darker all the way than the print on the left.
Thatīs why it addīs more tone for light (+dark) area.

Clean toner sensors.
You do know its two diffrent machine

same file printed on two different machine.
all settings are exactlly alike.

Risu
06-30-2016, 07:44 AM
Yes, and the other one has dust on the sensor=faulty readings.

You do know its two diffrent machine

same file printed on two different machine.
all settings are exactlly alike.

Arcadian
06-30-2016, 07:55 AM
Perfect thanks ill clean them and report back.

Arcadian
07-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Perfect thanks ill clean them and report back.

Well that did not help same results i did find the developer are over 100%

but what else is there to try out???? Anyone??

Thanks

Woxner
07-08-2016, 04:40 AM
These are production machines do the pm and use the denseatomiter. these dont run well with consumables that are old. this means both pm kits and drums and dev.you cant skimp and expect good quality. every machine is a little different and if you are using a computer the info may be a little different. do these have high end fiery or base. is this off the glass or what? This wont be cheap about 2000 dealer cost

Woxner
07-08-2016, 04:42 AM
forgot to mention you must do all the calibrations in the proper order. i did see you did try the fiery

Arcadian
07-08-2016, 05:48 AM
forgot to mention you must do all the calibrations in the proper order. i did see you did try the fiery
High end Fiery i think they are call Fiery 80 or something

Yeah drum and developer will be change tomorrow. They are high right now what order should the calibration be done, and why one machine does it and not the other, Almost the same in everyway, even the exceeded toner count both are over 100%

But i will try what you say but what order, i know how to tear these machine apart but i have no idea how to do the color testing. I can get it to work and print. otherwise color wise i have no idea about software dip switches and such..

Also all printout are from the fiery nothing from the scan if i send the file to the other fiery the other copier prints it fine, so i know its not the file! there something in the setting which im overlooking like graphics or rastering..

Thanks for the help!

Woxner
07-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Do you have a manual? i can get you one if needed. Even after you do the drums and dev and go through all the steps to calibrate you need to use a denseatomiter to calibrate properly. you also need command workstation on one of the computers. There are too many steps for me to give the order. I am not saying this too be mean but you need training to service this the right way. does not matter how good of a tech you are. these are complicated beasts. Are both of these in the same office? Even with all this they may never be the same cq.

tech51
07-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Looks more like a screen type problem to me. Are the both using the same screen?

Custom Search