PDA

View Full Version : Mac Printing error on c454...OS10.11

Custom Search

splblazer91
07-06-2016, 10:42 PM
newest driver and fw and i get this error when printing color.

wseyller
07-07-2016, 02:07 AM
Just to cover our basis is this an E series or non E. Also provide exact version driver you are using. What firmware is the copier on and what function level is it at?

I am reaching quite a bit without additional information but I have used the Linux driver on a Mac with good success in special cases. The layout of the print options are different but it may work as long as special features such as account track or authentication are not used.

MVPunisher
07-07-2016, 04:16 PM
I have had good luck installing these drivers as LPD rather than IPP. IPP gives me some funny results here and there.

Synthohol
07-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Totally agree.
LPD always especially if there is a Fiery.
Also was the correct driver installed into the OS using the .pkg file?
Also I have it posted elsewhere about using terminal to enable the web interface to default to 1 sided.
If you are not familiar with the process you open terminal, type cupsctl webinterface=yes hit enter.
Then open a browser and type in the address bar localhost:631/printers and select the konica and in the dropdown that says administration choose default options and change 2 sided back to 1 sided.
And apply. User name and password for that mac are required.
Good luck.

splblazer91
07-07-2016, 07:01 PM
LPD was used and I went through CUPS to change the setting...still get the error. This is a 4 series.

Custom Search