PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050

Custom Search

Edib Vektor
07-17-2016, 10:42 PM
Let be honest with you, we are small rental company, and I guess we bite big peac of cake by buying Konica Minolta Bizhub 1050 pro. We have experience with Xerox machines but with Konica there is not case...

So our problem is;

We change Developer on our Konica Minolta 1050 and done full software procedure, after that problem begins...
Machine is in some strange state (On machine display is message "HDD Initializing" and machine does not respond on anything, even touch panel actualy it
delayed for 15 seconds) We left machine to done INITIALIZING for 4 hours, but there is nothing...

Also I cant enter Service mode, witch is Counter-Stop-00-Stop-01, no resoults at all.

Can anyone help us.
With kind regrets.

Smircea
07-20-2016, 12:37 PM
Let be honest with you, we are small rental company, and I guess we bite big peac of cake by buying Konica Minolta Bizhub 1050 pro. We have experience with Xerox machines but with Konica there is not case...

So our problem is;

We change Developer on our Konica Minolta 1050 and done full software procedure, after that problem begins...
Machine is in some strange state (On machine display is message "HDD Initializing" and machine does not respond on anything, even touch panel actualy it
delayed for 15 seconds) We left machine to done INITIALIZING for 4 hours, but there is nothing...

Also I cant enter Service mode, witch is Counter-Stop-00-Stop-01, no resoults at all.

Can anyone help us.
With kind regrets.

Hello
You can try to open the back side of your copier and reinsert all your sata hdd cables
This looks like one of your hdds are faulty or your system might need a fresh install.

Best of luck

Synthohol
07-20-2016, 06:51 PM
Try holding down utility and turn on with main switch inside door. Should go right to service mode.

Custom Search