PDA

View Full Version : c3350 showing toner empty

Custom Search

Brett GS
07-21-2016, 08:07 PM
Hi all
I got a new C3350 that gave a c2557.
The black image unit has been replaced with a brand new one.The toner is still full and the machine see's that there is a toner but shows that its empty,so a brand new black toner was also replaced but still gives the same issue (empty toner). Machine says replenishing toner but then
Says replace toner.
Any ideas??
Im going there tomorow to see if i am missing somthing.

Brett

TheBlueOrleans
07-21-2016, 08:31 PM
If this is anything like the C35 "insert toner cartridge (whichever color) and close all doors" problem, it is likely a sensor connector unplugged in the toner hopper assembly.

Millennium
07-21-2016, 09:26 PM
Also make sure the toner motors are working. If it doesn't feed to toner into the IU you will get similar errors.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

minoltaed
09-06-2016, 10:30 PM
Hi all
I got a new C3350 that gave a c2557.
The black image unit has been replaced with a brand new one.The toner is still full and the machine see's that there is a toner but shows that its empty,so a brand new black toner was also replaced but still gives the same issue (empty toner). Machine says replenishing toner but then
Says replace toner.
Any ideas??
Im going there tomorow to see if i am missing somthing.

Brett

Did you find a fix for this?

allan
09-06-2016, 11:27 PM
Curios about the toner supply on these.
We have only 2 of these machines they don't seem to fit in the market here.

I don't even have a manual for them but if the toner supply is anything like the C35 the toner supply is driven by clutches from the same motor.
Could it be a bad clutch?

habik
09-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Think there is a DIPsw 5 that can reset the toner recovery. If its bad contact, you may need to investigate as mentioned above.

rrrohan
09-08-2016, 01:37 AM
Id replace the IU

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

CraigW
09-13-2016, 06:05 PM
FYI

Got a call on a C3350 at about 15k total, Ran the K toner empty, and had no new spare on hand. So, a used K toner (quite heavy still) from another currently idle C3350 was installed and the bars stayed all white and the "replenish toner" message would not clear. Did toner auto supply with no luck. Toner add motors only ran in load check mode.

Boss located a new spare and it allowed the machine to come to ready, and K toner level to 100%.

We are not sure if dipswitch 5 would have resolved this or not....??? If we get another one we are going to try it out and see.

Brett GS
09-13-2016, 07:39 PM
FYI

Got a call on a C3350 at about 15k total, Ran the K toner empty, and had no new spare on hand. So, a used K toner (quite heavy still) from another currently idle C3350 was installed and the bars stayed all white and the "replenish toner" message would not clear. Did toner auto supply with no luck. Toner add motors only ran in load check mode.

Boss located a new spare and it allowed the machine to come to ready, and K toner level to 100%.

We are not sure if dipswitch 5 would have resolved this or not....??? If we get another one we are going to try it out and see.
Turned out being two faulty toners on my machine,new k toner replaced by myself and then all started working fine and showing 100% toner.

Custom Search