PDA

View Full Version : Error Code bizhub 3320 empty tray 1

Custom Search

enteng
07-26-2016, 01:49 PM
Hi,

kindly help me to resolve my problem on my 2 new machine bizhub 3320.
i dont know if there's something wrong with the machine or in the settings only
every time I print or copy the message says that empty tray 1 or load paper.
i checked all the setting and changed all the paper sizes and the problem still exist.
both machine had the same problem. but the manual paper feeder its works fine.

hope you can help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks
Enteng.

copyrooks
07-26-2016, 01:59 PM
clean the tray 1 rollers and your done. change mp tray setting to letter from custom 6 also.

enteng
07-26-2016, 05:56 PM
Ago
Sir copyrooks,

i have tried to change all the sizes of paper to custom 6/clean the roller but same problem,
how about sir the paper quality?

Thanks,
Enteng

peter42
07-26-2016, 06:52 PM
Go into the settings for the paper trays.
Manual feeder can be used explicid as tray 1 or as automatic feeder for hardware tray 1(cassette1).
That means like old hp mode, if you print and manual feeder is empty, paper will be used from cassette1.
If you apply paper in manual feeder it will be used first.(business paper etc.)
This one ofthings i change at first at installation to automatic.

SmellsHot
07-27-2016, 01:43 PM
Notorious issue. Have to clean the feed rollers with something aggressive. We have to use rubber renew on all new machines out of the box....alcohol, simple green, and windex don't seem to do the trick

enteng
07-31-2016, 10:30 AM
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.
i just clean the Roller and change the settings and it works.

Konicatech
08-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Theres actually a bulletin for this somewhere on the infohub, the rollers that were originally sent with this machine have some sort of coating on them which prevents them from lifting the paper.

A simple test for this is to wrap some bluetac around the rollers and if it picks the paper up then either clean the rollers with rubber renew/rejuvinator or replace the rollers with the modified rollers from KM.

Custom Search