PDA

View Full Version : Best Machine to sell?

Custom Search

Raymann
07-26-2016, 04:27 PM
I use to like Kyosera for mono. But after that FS 3140 heap I have lost confidence. And Ricoh's 4510 sp cracker jack box what is an old teck to choose? thanks Ray

allan
07-26-2016, 04:34 PM
All of the new machines i guess is good enough depends on where you can find the best support.
If you are getting involved technically becoming an authorized reseller would be the best.

subaro
07-26-2016, 05:06 PM
I use to like Kyosera for mono. But after that FS 3140 heap I have lost confidence. And Ricoh's 4510 sp cracker jack box what is an old teck to choose? thanks Ray

What, you were having issues with FS-3140 that you could not handle. Those machines goes to a million with no major service calls and they are easy to get going.
The newer kyocera small mfp are great and also the printers. They are very fast and i like them a lot. lots of features that a IT will be happy with.

There is no best machine. You only find that out, when you run them through their life cycle and by that time the newer models are introduced and the cycle continues. In this forum you will see what some people likes other hates. That's just the way it is, something never changes.

copyman
07-26-2016, 05:09 PM
I work on most major brands and found Konica Minolta to be the best. Just my opinion of course :D

Raymann
07-27-2016, 03:29 PM
Subaro

My 3140 copy quality was just poor. Not terribly but when using light fonts or making copy of copy the density or the black was light. the copys seemed a little blurry. Enough for my attorney to reject the machine. I have it know with about 100k on it I would love to solve this issue any Ideas?

Raymann
07-27-2016, 03:32 PM
Copyman

Where is the best place to purchase Konica Minolta? any support?

subaro
07-27-2016, 06:07 PM
Subaro

My 3140 copy quality was just poor. Not terribly but when using light fonts or making copy of copy the density or the black was light. the copys seemed a little blurry. Enough for my attorney to reject the machine. I have it know with about 100k on it I would love to solve this issue any Ideas?

How does the internal print test look when you print a test page ?. or is the problem only when you make copies from the scanner. A good place to start would be to remove the top cover from the dev unit and vacuum out the dev unit old toner. clean the mag roller [make sure no contaimation] and install again.
I have heard others say they have similar copy quality issues like you have with those, but i have not seen it myslelf though we have lots of the fs-3640 which is almost identical. a good cleaning of the scanner optics should see some improvements and lube the scanner rail with triflow or other oil. In the worst case, look at your local scrap dealer for a used parts machine or ebay.

Raymann
07-27-2016, 07:04 PM
Status page has nice and small font. Good test page. It prints the status page with a passing grade. When I make copy of this page it is light and unacceptable. I have cleaned adjusted calibrated ad infinitude..

subaro
07-27-2016, 10:58 PM
Status page has nice and small font. Good test page. It prints the status page with a passing grade. When I make copy of this page it is light and unacceptable. I have cleaned adjusted calibrated ad infinitude..

Maybe you have done it, but just want to make sure. When you remove the glass, remove the cover where the scanner lamp sits and clean the three mirrors and the glass off course. I have had light prints and cleaning the mirrors improves the quality. If all done, then look at the kyocera M3560 series. Go to a dealer and get a demo, i think you would be impressed. we have quite a number of these in the field, and they are performing quite well. maybe others here can comment.

Custom Search