PDA

View Full Version : Konica c6500 black developer prints weak

Custom Search

impimp329
08-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Hi all, I have just changes the developer twice on a c6500 and went thru all the settings, and it still prints grey on a sky shot. I have changed the drum and corona and still, nothing. I have also increased the developer and toner to +5 and that had little affect.
Please, anyone has an idea, maybe I missed something. Machine gives no codes and I get no errors when I go into service mode.

tulintron
08-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Run Recall Standard Date Adjustment Process and choose the Factory Default option.

Note the black back and run the developer replacement procedure.

Smircea
08-08-2016, 12:17 PM
Hi all, I have just changes the developer twice on a c6500 and went thru all the settings, and it still prints grey on a sky shot. I have changed the drum and corona and still, nothing. I have also increased the developer and toner to +5 and that had little affect.
Please, anyone has an idea, maybe I missed something. Machine gives no codes and I get no errors when I go into service mode.

Few things you can try w/o changing to many parts is to change parts from yellow to black. When you remove your belt and drums you should see a long board with leds... try to xchange black and yellow. Also there could be a problem with laser unit.
Try to print a pattern test on black at 125% and 255% and post those ... maybe i can tell you if there is the laser unit since i had the same problem and after i changed the laser unit it was fine for me.

Best of luck!

Custom Search