PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C224 problem drum unit yellow

Custom Search

s_print
08-06-2016, 06:23 PM
After recycling drum unit, I changed OPC roller and cleaner, the chip did not change because we are working with existing roads chips.
To note that my normal yellow drum unit worked but I wanted to put in a new OPC that we print has a full tone, because we are the drum already spent, did not give full tones.
When I returned drum unit, and let me print 1/3 leaf color yellow rest is white. is the cause?

Synthohol
08-06-2016, 09:39 PM
did you swap with another color to make sure the issue is with the drum?
new OEM drums are under 100 dollars, how much was the rebuild kit? im just curious.

s_print
08-07-2016, 01:19 AM
did you swap with another color to make sure the issue is with the drum?
new OEM drums are under 100 dollars, how much was the rebuild kit? im just curious.

When you replace the city roads , change to yellow to magenta , the same happens to me at the same magenta color list, and stripped me from the dust developer unit and also we do with yellow deveoloper station.

s_print
08-07-2016, 10:03 AM
After recycling drum unit, I changed OPC roller and cleaner, the chip did not change because we are working with existing roads chips.
To note that my normal yellow drum unit worked but I wanted to put in a new OPC that we print has a full tone, because we are the drum already spent, did not give full tones.
When I returned drum unit, and let me print 1/3 leaf color yellow rest is white. is the cause?

The device prints in color, is operating normally. Whatever you print, the test page or a document in color on me through that both 1/3 sheet in yellow .

Synthohol
08-07-2016, 05:57 PM
make sure the machine sits level. the mylar on the M DV unit looks toast, is the yellow just as bad? id replace the DV units for damage and loss of developer.
i have/will only use OEM supplies so if there was anything out of place from rebuilding i am sorry but i am of no help with that.

UKTeam
08-08-2016, 02:00 PM
Your OPC Roller (Drum) is toooo close to the Magnet Roller.

Behind the Blue cap, there are two longer screws which you have loosened.
These hold onto a small moveable plastic piece that butts up to the Dev Unit frame.
Loosen the two screws and you find movement on the plastic lug behind.
Move the lug towards the Dev Unit to increase the gap when locked in.
Because you have loosened them, it is trial and error now to get it right.!!

s_print
08-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Your OPC Roller (Drum) is toooo close to the Magnet Roller.

Behind the Blue cap, there are two longer screws which you have loosened.
These hold onto a small moveable plastic piece that butts up to the Dev Unit frame.
Loosen the two screws and you find movement on the plastic lug behind.
Move the lug towards the Dev Unit to increase the gap when locked in.
Because you have loosened them, it is trial and error now to get it right.!!

Big thank. Work.... Amazing

pern2808
06-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Big thank. Work.... Amazing

Yes a big thank you. solved my problem too. Replace 2 drums and ended up being worse than the original drums. Slight adjustment with the 2 screws and lug and voila, all sorted. Many, many thanks!!!

Custom Search