PDA

View Full Version : Konica C6500 " Please wait for a while"

Custom Search

cxtqd
08-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Dear all, Konica C6500 showing on panel " Please wait for a while" (attach file).
Pls help, thank you.

Smircea
08-09-2016, 09:36 AM
Dear all, Konica C6500 showing on panel " Please wait for a while" (attach file).
Pls help, thank you.

well there are few things you can try.

“Please wait for a while” message and unable to power the machine OFF/ON from sub-power switch after failed firmware update. Service mo
naccessible. May also indicate "System down please main power off and on". Power save button is flashing on control panel.
CAUSE: Machine is in "Power On" mode due to flashing of Image files to the OACB failing.

SOLUTION: Firmware Image (I0-I5) files must be resent using the ISWutility.
USB Flash will not be possible until firmware is written to the OACB. The current machine condition is the same as when replacing th
Please wait for a while” messageand unable topower the machineOFF/ON from sub-power switch. Firmware update was not being performe

CAUSE: Failed OACB.

SOLUTION: Replace the OACB (p/n A03U H010 5A). For the OACB location, please see the attached file.
The new OACB will not have firmware loadedwhich will require the board be flashed using the ISW utility. USB flash will not be possib
rmware is installed on thereplacement OACB.

You could also try to just remove boards and all cables and to clean all the dust... but it looks like a firmware problem to me.

Best of luck.

Custom Search