PDA

View Full Version : CMYK Printing out of place. Red Ghost printing

Custom Search

rapnex2000
08-10-2016, 04:17 AM
Hello Good Day Everyone

I have a konica Bizhub 652+ and having problems with the print output with red shadow ghost print on a full color print, even text have red duplicating shadow that are out of places. I don't understand the problem anymore
my fusing unit is new
my image transfer belt is new
and also my 3 imaging units and drum are new CMYK

i really need help. thank you very much.
i will attach a sample print out33809

REGSIS
08-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Hello Good Day Everyone

I have a konica Bizhub 652+ and having problems with the print output with red shadow ghost print on a full color print, even text have red duplicating shadow that are out of places. I don't understand the problem anymore
my fusing unit is new
my image transfer belt is new
and also my 3 imaging units and drum are new CMYK

i really need help. thank you very much.
i will attach a sample print out33809

Depending of the nature of the problem you can try several things:

1. Clean the sensors below the transfer belt. It is very important!!! and run image stabilization.
2. Print head skew reset and after that Initialize + image stabilization
3. Do the Color registration adjustment

Hope it helps!

P.S. Cyan and especially magenta seems worn (red lines). Are you sure they are brad new and not refubrished?

rapnex2000
08-11-2016, 02:48 AM
Depending of the nature of the problem you can try several things:

1. Clean the sensors below the transfer belt. It is very important!!! and run image stabilization.
2. Print head skew reset and after that Initialize + image stabilization
3. Do the Color registration adjustment

Hope it helps!

P.S. Cyan and especially magenta seems worn (red lines). Are you sure they are brad new and not refubrished?

Hello sir thank you for the reply,

already cleaned the sensor below the transfer belt sir, and i already did image stabilization
And the color registration adjustment won't start since the start button's color is orange not blue.
i just installed 3 new imaging units yesterday brand new sir. and man do they cost a a lot =( hoping the problem would be gone but its still there.
Can you help me out on how too Print head skew reset =)

thank you so much.

rapnex2000
08-11-2016, 08:51 AM
I have here a Solid black sample print 11x17 33818

also with the Cyan, Yellow and Magenta same exact white smudges

kingarthur
08-11-2016, 09:47 AM
The last time I had this, I carried out the skew adjustment & image stabilisation etc, it lasted 2 days, it needed FW to solve it

rapnex2000
08-11-2016, 12:24 PM
The last time I had this, I carried out the skew adjustment & image stabilisation etc, it lasted 2 days, it needed FW to solve it

Hello sir Good day, that printer went back to normal printing for plain paper option after skew adjustment & image stabilization but when i printed on thick paper on thick 2 option, c2s 200 gsm it went back to the white smudges also for plain paper. =( =( =(

Custom Search