PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous BH-C554e admin and CE Password

Custom Search

enteng
08-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Hi All,

this fast few weeks, i was on vacation to take a rest with my family,
anyway when i came back to the world of Konica Minolta machines.
there's a KM C554e machine in our workshop that no one knows what the admin and CE password.
We tried to change the NVRAM, SSD, update the Firmware and tried all the possible actions to reset the both password but the problem still exist.
as well the CE Password Reset, but same problem.

anyone knows or already encounter this problem?
Hope you guys could help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance!

copyrooks
08-10-2016, 02:55 PM
From what i'm told you must send in the mfpb to KMBS to be "cleansed". I know of no other way but thats why this site exists :)

beaker020
08-10-2016, 03:05 PM
This may sound like a silly question but have you tried the factory default of 123456781245678?
The pin for SM is 9272927292729272

wseyller
08-11-2016, 02:15 AM

Instructions to reset the CE password. Once reset you can then use service mode to reset the admin password.

enteng
08-11-2016, 10:45 AM

Instructions to reset the CE password. Once reset you can then use service mode to reset the admin password.

Hi All,

Thanks for all your time and suggestion for posting your comments. but i'm looking if there's other way to resolve this problem without sending the MFPB to KMBS.

anyway. Hi wseyller,

Thanks for your help, may i know what's the administrator account in LMS? or do i need to register first to have an admin account?

Thanks for all the comments, hoping to resolve this problem the soonest. :D

wseyller
08-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for all your time and suggestion for posting your comments. but i'm looking if there's other way to resolve this problem without sending the MFPB to KMBS.

anyway. Hi wseyller,

Thanks for your help, may i know what's the administrator account in LMS? or do i need to register first to have an admin account?

Thanks for all the comments, hoping to resolve this problem the soonest. :D

Not sure if an admin LMS account is special than what a normal KM tech has access to. Someone else might know that. I guessing the person designated as the service manager has admin access.

Don't think there is anyway besides going through KMBS unless someone has hacked it which I doubt.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mr Spock
08-12-2016, 01:23 AM
LMS is a software license server. It is for issuing license keys and such for i-option and other things. It can issue a "license" for the ce password to reset. After which you can log into service and reset the admin password. If any of the info comes up as invalid you will not be able to reset. I believe you either have to be employed by KM or be able to call the tech support line to get access. (the support line can access it and give you the recovery string.)

saeidss
11-11-2017, 06:00 PM

address site please

saeidss
11-11-2017, 06:42 PM
tanks not solves :mad:

Quatro
11-11-2017, 10:33 PM
Hi All,

this fast few weeks, i was on vacation to take a rest with my family,
anyway when i came back to the world of Konica Minolta machines.
there's a KM C554e machine in our workshop that no one knows what the admin and CE password.
We tried to change the NVRAM, SSD, update the Firmware and tried all the possible actions to reset the both password but the problem still exist.
as well the CE Password Reset, but same problem.

anyone knows or already encounter this problem?
Hope you guys could help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance!

Hi,

If you have the access for the LMS you can reset the password, but if you don't have you have to send the CE Password Reset Request Code to your KM support.They will send the reset code and do the rest.
And I think you will be instructed to regenerate the CE Password Reset Request Code.

So good luck.

Custom Search