PDA

View Full Version : Copy problem with Konica C6501

Custom Search

sadanand
08-22-2016, 11:21 PM
Dear sir I am getting magenta banding on the end of every copy .Kindly help me to solve this problem Thanks in advance

Shano74
08-23-2016, 02:47 AM
Dear sir I am getting magenta banding on the end of every copy .Kindly help me to solve this problem Thanks in advance
what did you do?

sadanand
08-23-2016, 09:15 AM
what did you do?
Ths is 12 x 18 print I tried with replacing drum unit ,DP unit and laser but oops nothing changed

Shano74
08-23-2016, 11:36 AM
Ths is 12 x 18 print I tried with replacing drum unit ,DP unit and laser but oops nothing changed

Ok,i will try to help,i dont know your experience level on this printer
i no longer work on Printing equipment,but work on Medical devices
my heart is still with printing equipment tho.
the first thing i would do is,clean all your sensors and gice the drum cavity and belt assembly good clean.
check belt assembly especially,make sure the ibt rollers is properly engaged and moving correctly.
next thing i would do is do all the adjustments regarding colour adjustments.
stop replacing and stop guessing.
check basic printing,check if this is only occuring on heavy stock(paper)
i havent worked on Printers fir 3years,but im sure with my experience we can fix this.
also ask the customer questions relating issue,when did this start?

If what I mentioned ,dont help,let me know and we can move to next step.

Shano74
08-23-2016, 11:41 AM

the first thing i would do is,clean all your sensors and gice the drum cavity and belt assembly good clean.
check belt assembly especially,make sure the ibt rollers is properly engaged and moving correctly.
i havent worked on Printers fir 3years,but im sure with my experience we can fix this.

sadanand
08-23-2016, 12:32 PM

Thanks Sir Very much I am a tech. have done all above things cleaned IBT unit as well as Image unit awaiting for your reply

Shano74
08-23-2016, 12:36 PM
Thanks Sir Very much I am a tech. have done all above things cleaned IBT unit as well as Image unit awaiting for your reply

okay,is the band at the lead edge or trail edge? What is the size in millimetres?

sadanand
08-23-2016, 01:57 PM
okay,is the band at the lead edge or trail edge? What is the size in millimetres?
Banding is at trail edge and also magenta sharpness is not in the copy it is coming as de focused band size is 105mm on trailing side

Shano74
08-23-2016, 02:56 PM
Banding is at trail edge and also magenta sharpness is not in the copy it is coming as de focused band size is 105mm on trailing side
Lets try and eliminate,you already swapped drum and laser units,lets swap the cyan and magenta dev units,tape the toner entry part of the assembly,so no toner will enter the unit,make one print and observe.

sadanand
08-24-2016, 04:12 AM
Lets try and eliminate,you already swapped drum and laser units,lets swap the cyan and magenta dev units,tape the toner entry part of the assembly,so no toner will enter the unit,make one print and observe.
yes same problem only magenta is now converted in cyan

Shano74
08-24-2016, 09:42 AM
yes same problem only magenta is now converted in cyan
Ok,so then swap the original dev units back,in the transfer assembly,swap the cyan and magenta transfer rollers around and test

sadanand
08-24-2016, 03:50 PM
Tried by replacing transfer roller cyan to magenta but same problem so the problem is not with transfer roller any other suggestions sir

Shano74
08-24-2016, 10:59 PM
Tried by replacing transfer roller cyan to magenta but same problem so the problem is not with transfer roller any other suggestions sir
Ok,do you have more samples,does it happens on copying as well?does the size of the band stay the same? Is the band to the edge of the page? Did you swap around charge units?
can you make a video clip and share? Dont worry we will fix this!

sadanand
08-25-2016, 06:40 AM
yrs it happens with copying also size of trail edge band is fixed 105 mm33958

Shano74
08-25-2016, 09:25 AM
yrs it happens with copying also size of trail edge band is fixed 105 mm33958
What controller you printing from? Honestly looking at that print it tells me its either your controller or file issue,what you using to create files? I think this is not engine related,this is software related,that band is to perfect.
are you sure when you do copy on the glass,that issue happens?

sadanand
08-25-2016, 09:42 AM
What controller you printing from? Honestly looking at that print it tells me its either your controller or file issue,what you using to create files? I think this is not engine related,this is software related,that band is to perfect.
are you sure when you do copy on the glass,that issue happens?
Yes I have removed controller and machine is now in copying made only It is confirmed engine problem ancontroller is EFY Xt3e

Shano74
08-25-2016, 10:18 AM
Yes I have removed controller and machine is now in copying made only It is confirmed engine problem ancontroller is EFY Xt3e
Ok,so even when you copy on A4 you get the same result? And what is the size of the band?
do you know how to print test pages from service mode?

sadanand
08-25-2016, 10:24 AM
Ok,so even when you copy on A4 you get the same result? And what is the size of the band?
do you know how to print test pages from service mode?
Yes same on A4 also band size is same, yes i can print test page33963

Shano74
08-25-2016, 10:34 AM
Can you make Black and white copy only please,no no colour,what happens?

sadanand
08-25-2016, 10:36 AM

black and white no problem but problem is with colour and i.e. magenta thanks sir

Shano74
08-25-2016, 10:36 AM
Your previous samples,was it printing or copying?

sadanand
08-25-2016, 10:40 AM
Your previous samples,was it printing or copying?

both 12x18 was print and A4 copy

Shano74
08-25-2016, 10:50 AM
both 12x18 was print and A4 copy
Ok,I know you might be frustrated by now,but this is very uncommon issue
if you know how to remove covers,i want you to disconnect all connectors and reconnect them on all the boards on the printer,every pcb,disconnect and reconnevt them carefully and properly,this might take time,but really important,i dont know history of this printer,but really intrigued by your issue.
let me know once you completed

Shano74
08-26-2016, 04:06 AM
any news?

sadanand
08-26-2016, 04:37 AM
any news?
Tried but no use same problem

Shano74
08-26-2016, 05:35 AM
Tried but no use same problem
I suspect you might have faulty Image processing PCB,the problem only happens when you do anything related to colour,you can cancel out any faults on the engine,this is on your processing side,maybe even some interference even,electronic noise,if you have access to anther printer,you must try and swap the PCB and test,i hope what im trying to say make sense,do you have access to any other printer?

sadanand
08-26-2016, 06:23 AM
I suspect you might have faulty Image processing PCB,the problem only happens when you do anything related to colour,you can cancel out any faults on the engine,this is on your processing side,maybe even some interference even,electronic noise,if you have access to anther printer,you must try and swap the PCB and test,i hope what im trying to say make sense,do you have access to any other printer?
yes i will try today and let you know thanks for your kind help

sadanand
08-29-2016, 07:47 AM
The problem seems to be with Image processing Board when i check with output mode 98-05 it shows NG and 98-01 Dram check it shows OK can someone help me repair Image processing Board as no other board is available Thanks in advance

Shano74
08-29-2016, 10:33 AM
The problem seems to be with Image processing Board when i check with output mode 98-05 it shows NG and 98-01 Dram check it shows OK can someone help me repair Image processing Board as no other board is available Thanks in advance
All the best.
cheers.

sadanand
08-29-2016, 11:31 AM
Thanks for coming to conclusion and keeping my moral

Custom Search