PDA

View Full Version : Error Code 2230 error code by ssd update Bizhup c224e

Custom Search

Johnvh
09-08-2016, 07:01 PM
I have 3 machines that give 2230 error, when i update the ssd firmware from 6,01 to 6,05.
I want to know the formating procedure of the ssd pwb.
All tips are welcome!!

mx6turbo89
09-08-2016, 07:30 PM
I have 3 machines that give 2230 error, when i update the ssd firmware from 6,01 to 6,05.
I want to know the formating procedure of the ssd pwb.
All tips are welcome!!

Not familiar with a 2230, but here's how to fix a 3300/3320:

Troubleshooting Error Code 3300/3320
Error code 3300 is caused by the SSD backup failure similar to 3320. Therefore, when this trouble code is indicated in the field, please adhere to the following steps.
1. Turn the main power OFF/ON.
2. Perform HDD format.
3. Use the SSD update tool again.
Note: If the error code still exists on the machine, please replace the SSD board with a new one. After replacing the SSD board, if the new SSD board fails again, it may be physically damaged. Please exchange once again for a new one.

More info:

SSD Board Firmware Version Notes

SSD board firmware 6.01n/6.02n

In cases where a machine is updated which still has SSD board firmware 6.01n/6.02n installed, the SSD Download message will show “NG” because the firmware can only update SSD board firmware 6.03m. In this case please use the USB tool to update the SSD board firmware to version 6.03m, then reinstall the version G9 firmware.

SSD board firmware 6.03m

If the SSD board firmware version is 6.03m, "Completed" will be displayed for the result. (The SSD firmware will be updated.)

SSD board firmware 6.05m

In cases where a machine is updated which has already SSD board firmware version 6.05m installed, the SSD Download message will not be shown in the above Firmware Update screen.
Note: If an SSD board has already been received with firmware 6.05m installed, just replace the SSD board as usual. The new SSD boards with firmware version 6.05m can be identified with a green dot on the box as well as by the change of the ID number from 13XXXX to 14XXXX on the Board itself.

Custom Search