PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C35 imaging unit won't reset

Custom Search

SwanyG
09-14-2016, 03:58 AM
My customer ordered a yellow imaging unit for their Bizhub C35 and installed it but the machine didn't reset. I went out and replaced the chip (twice) and it still won't reset. Their machine is down and I'm out of ideas. These are quite different than the Bizhubs I've known and I can't even get into the techrep mode. 1234678 (twice) was supposed to work but noooo... Any help will be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

wseyller
09-14-2016, 05:18 AM
My customer ordered a yellow imaging unit for their Bizhub C35 and installed it but the machine didn't reset. I went out and replaced the chip (twice) and it still won't reset. Their machine is down and I'm out of ideas. These are quite different than the Bizhubs I've known and I can't even get into the techrep mode. 1234678 (twice) was supposed to work but noooo... Any help will be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

To get into techrep mode the password is 92729272

As for the issue. Have you look at the device side where the chip makes the electrical contact. Maybe it is damaged.

habik
09-14-2016, 09:06 AM
I had similar issue. Swap chips with other colour.

Byting on bits.

jqueen
12-09-2016, 11:23 PM
Okay, after reading what I have seen so far, looks like no one has come up with a solution to this problem...:p
I am having the same issue with the non reseting blk imaging unit. Tried a known working IU and still had the same problem. Did notice that the connection on the front holder for the blk IU was not making contact. So I replaced it and still NG. The only other thing that I can think of would be the Printer Control Board...Any other ideas???:confused::confused::confused:

THE PRINTER GIRL NEEDS HELP!!!!! ;););)

Thank you.

habik
12-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Remove all IU's and toners.
Reboot
Check how many is asking for.
Fit K-IU. Check if m/c sees it.
If it doesn't take cyan chip and fit to K. Try any colour chip in K -IU and check if m/c registers it.
Mark your IU chips so you know which belongs where.
Do this procedure one IU at a time.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

CraigW
12-12-2016, 01:32 PM
We had one similar that the connector leading to the contacts to read eeprom was disconnected behind the front inner panel.

Brett GS
12-14-2016, 08:11 PM
We had one similar that the connector leading to the contacts to read eeprom was disconnected behind the front inner panel.
I had the same issue,yellow wouldnt reset so i took the time and stripped out the contact holder and swopped it with the magenta and it worked.
But a few techs i work with had to replace the epprom on the printer control board.

Custom Search