PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C451 Constant Replace toner message

Custom Search

DadO
09-14-2016, 11:03 AM
Howdy ALL! Pacient : Bizhub C451, Total counter 101 000 k copies, Firmware R5.

Machine is showing "Replace toner K " even whit new K toner supplied ( bumed to hell :) ) After usual troubleshot reseating cn29 conector on PRCB( PWB-MC) nothing new happened

What I tried to do was:
- Replaced whole subhopper assy from working machine
- Replaced whole toner port ( above subhopper where toner is inserted ) whit cable from another working machine

This didnt fix anything ( :-/ ) What fixed my problem was going to system 1>initialize>Trouble reset..........................machine worked( bummed even more)
It is still requesting to change all toner but it is working.

Few day's later machine stopped and requesting "Replace toner M"
I tried :

-Swapped PRCB(PWB-MC) from another working machine.
and nothing....still requesting to change toner M.

HELP!

habik
09-14-2016, 03:09 PM
Have you tried flashing it with R6?

Byting on bits.

habik
09-14-2016, 03:10 PM
There maybe an ICP that has blown, might worth checking.

Byting on bits.

907tec
09-14-2016, 07:06 PM
Toner bottle drive coupling at rear of machine gets broken, needs to be replaced often. It's tough to see what's going on back there, but if you compare the drive coupling on K with that of another color, you will probably see that it looks mangled.

DadO
09-14-2016, 09:31 PM
hmm ICP where? on prcb or on mainboard? PRCB is out conclusion since i replaced it whit prcb from other machine.

Can i check drive coupling by turning it by hand mybe it will klick if something is broken like gear or try to run it via service mode?

Off the topic sorry :)
What i tried to mention that i cant upgrade firmware. I have 128 mb CF card from SanDisk which is compatible whit c451 and tested whit c252/352 but i only get no booting whit black screen:mad:
Tried to copy firmware via cygwin >mkcf mi3 x(CF drive) and whit KM firmware imaging tool on win XP and win7 but noo boot. I bet it is coz machine have p21(color registration) but don't know for sure. Ill try whit another CF card

habik
09-14-2016, 11:57 PM
When you loading firmware you can load it even with some units taken out. Like fuser, IU's , toners, feed units. As long as boards are ok you should be able to load.

Are you using OEM toner?

ICP's to check :
On PRCB- ICP1 or ICP2 or ICP17
Have you got a solo ICP Board(PWB-Fuse) on the side of the frame specific just to toners? Looks like a little fuse relay board.
Should be hooked to CN24.(PRCB)

If you don't have this fuse board look at ICP19 should be next to CN24.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

Custom Search