PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C654 "color lines" down page

Custom Search

copy2u4u
09-14-2016, 05:18 PM
Hey guys... I've got this issue with my C654. When using the feeder and copying in color I get lines down the page, optical area well cleaned! PS, the lines move from time to time? Any thoughts?

blackcat4866
09-14-2016, 11:58 PM
Well, my first thought is that I can't tell anything without some sort of a sample image.

=^..^=

TheBlueOrleans
09-15-2016, 02:36 PM
If the lines are evenly spaced all over the page and in Cyan or Magenta only, it's likely an improper setup. IF it's not that, you may have something in the document feeder getting onto the originals.
Try color copying from the platen glass, if it still happens, then it's not (or not just) the ADF.
Could be the drum units, could be the developing units, since the color units only run when color is selected, activating both the black and color drive motors.
It would really help if you scanned and uploaded an image with the issue you're having.

Blind troubleshooting usually yields only two things: blind shooting and trouble.

darry1322
09-15-2016, 04:39 PM
Hey guys... I've got this issue with my C654. When using the feeder and copying in color I get lines down the page, optical area well cleaned! PS, the lines move from time to time? Any thoughts?

Do you get lines on print jobs and internal pages?

If yes then we need to troubleshoot your print engine, if no then we need to troubleshoot your scanner.

Brett GS
09-15-2016, 06:50 PM
As said above if its cyan and magenta then more than likely a setup step missed.

Custom Search