PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with error code 3452 from bizhub c352

Custom Search

tunduma
09-18-2016, 09:28 AM
i have got a bizhub c352 which shows error code 3452, how can i reset it without using touch screen because a touch screen does not work and am so far from where i can buy new touch screen?

please help me on how to inter service mode without using touch screen
also how to reset bizhub c352 without using touch screen

allan
09-18-2016, 09:42 AM
Does the utility counter button work but you cant touch "trouble reset on the screen"
Don't know of any other way except for the soft switch setting.

tunduma
09-18-2016, 09:58 AM
Does the utility counter button work but you cant touch "trouble reset on the screen"
Don't know of any other way except for the soft switch setting.

yes the utility counter button work perfectly but i can't touch because a touch screen stopped working

paulrid
09-18-2016, 10:04 AM
As far as I know there is no way to reset without touch screen, you could try and take the touch screen apart and put the touch screen only in the oven. This can bring it back for a while at least.
Paul.

tunduma
09-18-2016, 10:30 AM
As far as I know there is no way to reset without touch screen, you could try and take the touch screen apart and put the touch screen only in the oven. This can bring it back for a while at least.
Paul.

is there any way to inter service mode without using touch screen?

paulrid
09-18-2016, 10:39 AM
is there any way to inter service mode without using touch screen?

Not that I know off, even if there was you wouldn't be able to do anything without a working screen.
Paul.

tunduma
09-18-2016, 10:41 AM
Not that I know off, even if there was you wouldn't be able to do anything without a working screen.
Paul.

what about factory reset?

paulrid
09-18-2016, 10:47 AM
what about factory reset?

You need a working screen.

Custom Search