PDA

View Full Version : Re: Minolta MicroPress PrintLink 062 problem...

Custom Search

Copycat2
07-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Hello everyone,

I've just added a Di620 to a working Minolta MicroPress Cluster Printing System via a PrintLink 062 interface. The MicroPress software version is 6.2.2 with all the proper codes and correct dongle to add this B&W engine. The Print Station Manager (PSM software) shows the status of the Di620 engine as ready to print with a solid bright green light on the engine icon. The latest flashware BIN file was sent to the PrintLink 062 right from the 6.2.2 software CD-ROM. The Di620 is in perfect working order and ran well as a copier before the boards were changed to accommodate the six simplex and two duplex fiber-optic cables as well as the two copper ribbon cables running to the PrintLink board from the copier’s control boards. The problem I'm having is that after any file is sent to the printer, only one page prints and the copier does not properly display "Now Printing" in the copier's LCD touch screen. After one page of any file emerges from the copier, a series of errors are displayed in the copier's LCD window. The error codes displayed are: C-1028, C-10A6 and C-1038. The only way to clear the errors is to turn off BOTH the PrintLink and copier power switches, repower both and then open and close the copier’s front cover. I don't know what else to do to make this work, as I believe that these are communication errors. Perhaps I have to flash or upgrade the copier's firmware as well? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Custom Search