PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous BizHub 222 Drum scored at rear- scrapes mylar off developer unit.

Custom Search

rbazan
09-23-2016, 02:48 AM
I replaced the Drum and Developer unit (Precision) and machine ran about 30,000 and the Drum is scored at rear. The developer Unit rear mylar is damaged. I replaced this Drum and Developer because of the same problem before. I removed 1 shim from rear of new Transfer Roller assembly to put less pressure. I'm worried the problem is not solved. What should I check?

Thanks.

habik
09-23-2016, 03:41 PM
Re-connect and clean all HV contacts.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

copier addict
09-23-2016, 03:43 PM
Replace the dev spacer rollers and replace the BH222 transfer roller with a BH432 transfer roller. You will also have to replace the drum and dev again. Use OEM toner!!!! It will save you a lot of headaches.

rbazan
09-23-2016, 07:15 PM
Replace the dev spacer rollers and replace the BH222 transfer roller with a BH432 transfer roller. You will also have to replace the drum and dev again. Use OEM toner!!!! It will save you a lot of headaches.

Is there a new part number for those dev spacers or do I use the one in parts manual (that I haven't looked for yet.)

[RANDOM THOUGHT! When I installed the developer I didn't put the mylar shields that come with new drum on developer unit to prevent it getting under the developer units 'developer roller mylar insulators'-that might cause the drum to rub on the mylars---.......]

Woxner
09-23-2016, 07:32 PM
you dont need those mylars. i have never used them

REGSIS
09-23-2016, 08:03 PM
you dont need those mylars. i have never used them

Me neither, just be cautious when you put new developer in dev unit.
BTW I have those symptoms on dev unit, but after 300K which is normal. Life expectancy of dev unit is 320K on bh 222.

CraigW
09-23-2016, 08:05 PM
KMBS A1UDR90100 Ds Roll Kit

2 new style collars, and other items included.

What is the count/% life remaining on that developing unit ??

habik
09-23-2016, 08:19 PM
Maybe Hansoon may need a plug in.

He is manufacturing some collars,
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/72650-bizhub-223-deveroper-unit-question-3.html

hence see his avatar picture.

copyman
09-23-2016, 11:07 PM
I agree you need the dev collar. I only replace the rear one. You can also buy just the small mylar if it is torn. I think the collar is overpriced at $15 USD. I'm going to check out a collar I saw from canon. Not sure what model but when I see them again I'm going to get them. I think they are the same size and only $5.

Custom Search