PDA

View Full Version : Will you change the ozone filter as the instruction book? Where to buy it?

Custom Search

Trustifiltor
09-27-2016, 04:30 AM
Most of the copier will be emission ozone, that when it concentration is over, will be harmful to humanbody.
Will you change the ozone filter as the instruction book? Where to buy it?

Hansoon
09-27-2016, 04:59 AM
:)

Where to buy it?

From Chinaman I presume........

Hans

copyman
09-27-2016, 05:38 AM
Yep, if china don't come up with cheap aftermarket no one will:)

I think if "copier" ozone were that dangerous OEM's would stress replacing more.

I just vacuum the ozone filters, unless of course they are falling apart then I replace them.

allan
09-27-2016, 06:21 AM
The days of ozone emissions are counted. Only the high volume and production machines have them these days.

Ozone by itself is very beneficial to treat people with acidosis an to kill all kinds of bacteria.

The problem comes from "cracking" air that contains all kinds of other stuff like nitrogen and other gases that will form toxic gas emissions. Laughing gas is also made.
These would leave the brownish buildup on charge units.

With charge contact rollers ozone is eliminated and the filters are not needed.

I do change ozone filters on production and high volume machine.
If you consider to vacuum them after they are expired you might just remove them from the machine completely it has no value any more.

Trustifiltor
09-27-2016, 10:50 AM
Yep, if china don't come up with cheap aftermarket no one will:)

I think if "copier" ozone were that dangerous OEM's would stress replacing more.

I just vacuum the ozone filters, unless of course they are falling apart then I replace them.

China is growing up for ozone filters,and the quality is equal with Japaness.

Trustifiltor
09-27-2016, 10:54 AM
The days of ozone emissions are counted. Only the high volume and production machines have them these days.

Ozone by itself is very beneficial to treat people with acidosis an to kill all kinds of bacteria.

The problem comes from "cracking" air that contains all kinds of other stuff like nitrogen and other gases that will form toxic gas emissions. Laughing gas is also made.
These would leave the brownish buildup on charge units.

With charge contact rollers ozone is eliminated and the filters are not needed.

I do change ozone filters on production and high volume machine.
If you consider to vacuum them after they are expired you might just remove them from the machine completely it has no value any more.
The filters have worked life, vacuum will not have much help. What product do you produce? We are ozone filter manufactory from China, we are looking for the market on copier. In the coming day, replace filter will not be so high.

copyman
09-27-2016, 01:38 PM
Good points terramobile & allan about charge rollers don't emit much ozone if any.

Most of the high volume machines include the filters in their PM kits so no need to buy them individually.

China should focus more on the ozone layer in our atmosphere. Their industrial pollution is a big problem.

Gift
09-27-2016, 02:05 PM
Most of the high volume machines include the filters in their PM kits so no need to buy them individually.

That goes for many small MFPs, too!

I agree - there's not really a market for simple ozone filters.

allan
09-27-2016, 06:14 PM
Give me an idea of the cost.
There is little available information about rating these filters.
How do you rate them in? Grams of mass gained?
You can only use time if the environment and conditions stayed constant.

Trustifiltor
09-28-2016, 01:51 AM
Good points terramobile & allan about charge rollers don't emit much ozone if any.

China should focus more on the ozone layer in our atmosphere. Their industrial pollution is a big problem.
Ozone layer is the world wide problem, not caused by Chinese development. Any way, Now China have spent lots of time and money on environment improvment.

ZOOTECH
09-28-2016, 03:27 AM
Most of the copier will be emission ozone, that when it concentration is over, will be harmful to humanbody.
Will you change the ozone filter as the instruction book? Where to buy it?
What a blatent use of a forum for advertising. :mad:

copyman
09-28-2016, 03:28 AM
You are correct, it is a worldwide problem. But statistics show China still has a BIG part of depleting ozone layer and pollution.

one example:
China’s ozone layer problem | PANSWISS – Newsroom (http://panswiss.org/newsroom/chinas-ozone-layer-problem/)

Hopefully China and other countries continue to enforce policies to stop pollution.

Just hope that the damage done already hasn't put earth on a path of no return.

And lastly have you considered paying for an ad on this website to sell your filters?

Trustifiltor
09-28-2016, 03:45 AM
What a blantent use of a forum for advertising. :mad:
Sorry, I am not meaning to advertising, I just reply Alan's question. If it bother you, I can delete it.

subaro
09-28-2016, 03:53 AM
You are correct, it is a worldwide problem. But statistics show China still has a BIG part of depleting ozone layer and pollution.

one example:
China’s ozone layer problem | PANSWISS – Newsroom (http://panswiss.org/newsroom/chinas-ozone-layer-problem/)

Hopefully China and other countries continue to enforce policies to stop pollution.

Just hope that the damage done already hasn't put earth on a path of no return.

And lastly have you considered paying for an ad on this website to sell your filters?

He is advertising and that is an issue the forum administration to pick up on.

However as to the china policies in regards to pollution is another. Most of the west and wealthier countries used electronics are shipped to those places and used as the dumping ground. The west and friends are a big part of the blame on those pollution. All of the world manufacturers are there and their factories produces all the stuff used elsewhere. The west is part of the problem, a big part.

Hansoon
09-28-2016, 04:05 AM
The west is part of the problem, a big part.

Only the West? Do all the plastic in our oceans coming from the West? Not to speak of air pollution. I have been living in the developing countries of the 3rd world for years. Do you realize what there is going on? In the West we have at least more or less functioning governments issuing bills to protect the environment. Bills where the chronically corrupt, disorganized 3rd world never have heard of. Is that the West's fault? Do we really always have to put on Sackcloth & Ashes?

Hans

copyman
09-28-2016, 04:25 AM
Many companies have left the USA because of strict government environmental pollution policies. They open factories in Mexico or have china / asia do the dirty work for them and assemble in USA. I can only speak for the USA and can tell you we have cut down pollution a whole lot since the 1960's when regulation started. Of course USA is contributing to destruction of Earth like every other country, but we have been trying to do our part to help some !!!

subaro
09-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Only the West? Do all the plastic in our oceans coming from the West? Not to speak of air pollution. I have been living in the developing countries of the 3rd world for years. Do you realize what there is going on? In the West we have at least more or less functioning governments issuing bills to protect the environment. Bills where the chronically corrupt, disorganized 3rd world never have heard of. Is that the West's fault? Do we really always have to put on Sackcloth & Ashes?

Hans

Third world countries are the stooges of the west. The 3rd world countries do not produce the toxic goods that the west requires. Tell me, where do all your toxic garbage goes. do some investigation where the container ships full of the west used products go to. The cry is, the landfills are full. please.

Most third world countries were agriculture and farming not to long ago. Now the world corporations has move to the pristine environments to use the resources there.

ZOOTECH
09-28-2016, 04:27 AM
Sorry, I am not meaning to advertising, I just reply Alan's question. If it bother you, I can delete it.
NO, you didn't just reply to Alan's post - you started a thread to promote your business.
I would have let it slide if you had posted on the 'For Sale/!Trade" thread.

Hansoon
09-28-2016, 04:38 AM
Tell me, where do all your toxic garbage goes.

I don't know in your country but here in Germany there are good functioning systems for environmental responsible disposal of such materials. Systems are monitored by more or less reliable authorities. Here are no Landfills with toxic waste and if they where established in the past - as happened unfortunately in previous decades - , nowadays they are responsibly dissolved.

Hans

Trustifiltor
09-28-2016, 04:41 AM
I am sorry about that post that let you think i am adversting, I don't mean to, and I have deleted it. I post this thread just for communicate and want to know the market about ozone filter.
But when you complaint the pollution from China, are you enjoying the product that made-in-China, When the west develop the economic, the environment also was polluted more serious. It was a process to develop economic, and China have done many effort to improve the environment.

subaro
09-28-2016, 05:03 AM
I don't know in your country but here in Germany there are good functioning systems for environmental responsible disposal of such materials. Systems are monitored by more or less reliable authorities. Here are no Landfills with toxic waste and if they where established in the past - as happened unfortunately in previous decades - , nowadays they are responsibly dissolved.

Hans

Well Hans, you have a little digging to do. The net is here and a quick search will show you where electronic waste goes and it is a staggering amount. Germany may be an exception as they have technologies and systems in place that other countries do little of, but which we need much more of. Each country needs to take care of its own waste and not export their excrement.

Custom Search