PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C 368 with error code E002

Custom Search

rindraintsoa
09-28-2016, 12:44 PM
Dear all,
I have a C368 machine showing error code C-E002 since the installation date, we have been instructed by konica to change the Emmc board, MFP board, EEPROM board. but with no good result. Last time, KM support sent to us new MFP/EMMC/EEPROM boards and the machine worked fine for 1h (believe me only 1h just enough to make 2 testprints) and after few moments, the machine didn't recognize the paper size, and became scratchy, it said there is no paper whenever we put paper on the tray, and at last it says fusing unit too hot and tell us to open the fusing door (we haven't ever seen such error before). We switched off the machine, and restarted it after. but again the machine showed E-002 error code. We have tried to update the firmware with the solution firmware provided by KM to solve this kind of problem but with no result. Can anyone suggest us what to do because KM is now out of suggestion and we don't want to send the machine back in Germany (this is the last solution provided by KM team).
Thank a lot for your suggestion.

Imsdal
09-28-2016, 01:52 PM
Hello

That error has to do with the HDD, have you try to format the hard disk, upgrade or change it for a new.

Good luck

rindraintsoa
09-28-2016, 02:04 PM
Hello

That error has to do with the HDD, have you try to format the hard disk, upgrade or change it for a new.

Good luck
Thanks for your suggestion, but it doesn't work wehn the error code appears, the touch screen doesn't work so there is no way to enter in service mode to format the hard disk.

TheBlueOrleans
09-28-2016, 02:13 PM
If you know how to perform a Trouble Reset, you can get into service mode from that screen; at least I know I can on the 4 and 4e series. But with a code like this it may not be possible to even do a trouble reset. Give it a whirl and see.
If it works, and you can get into service mode from the trouble reset screen, enter the service mode access code (and likely the password) and you should be golden.
Once in service mode, go to System 2 and verify the HDD is listed as "installed", press end and go to State Confirmation, down to the page where you see Format HDD, then try a logical format. If it works, great. If the logical format fails, try a physical format (allow a couple hours at least for that to go) and see if that works.

i blame iOS 10.0.2 for any spelling errors.

Woxner
09-28-2016, 02:22 PM
unplug the hdd to see if it will boot. it should

Woxner
09-28-2016, 02:24 PM
oh it could even be the control panel. i had a few strange ones that this was the problem. they have firmware on them

rindraintsoa
09-28-2016, 02:38 PM
If you know how to perform a Trouble Reset, you can get into service mode from that screen; at least I know I can on the 4 and 4e series. But with a code like this it may not be possible to even do a trouble reset. Give it a whirl and see.
If it works, and you can get into service mode from the trouble reset screen, enter the service mode access code (and likely the password) and you should be golden.
Once in service mode, go to System 2 and verify the HDD is listed as "installed", press end and go to State Confirmation, down to the page where you see Format HDD, then try a logical format. If it works, great. If the logical format fails, try a physical format (allow a couple hours at least for that to go) and see if that works.

i blame iOS 10.0.2 for any spelling errors.
Thanks for your suggestion.
I can see the trouble reset using the reset but but when I try to enter in service mode the screen is no responding. No answer from the machine like the machine is freezing. and when the error code E002 appears the machine also is no responding.

rindraintsoa
09-28-2016, 02:39 PM
unplug the hdd to see if it will boot. it should
Yes it boot but if you disconnect the HDD you got CFA14 error that means for me that the HDD is working properly. Because if you connect the HDD this error doesn't appear.
Anyway thanks for your suggestion

mx6turbo89
09-28-2016, 03:44 PM
Yes it boot but if you disconnect the HDD you got CFA14 error that means for me that the HDD is working properly. Because if you connect the HDD this error doesn't appear.
Anyway thanks for your suggestion

Try this procedure (if you haven't already): https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8xkxyxiabob615/Prevention%20and%20recovery%20procedure%20C308%20C 368%20C258.pdf?dl=0

habik
09-28-2016, 07:40 PM
Yup. I' d go with the recovery tool as well. Or try the B0 SATA first.

Do you recall to update the SATA controller firmware to ver G00-04?
If not you should. Page 3 on Firmware level page in Service mode shows you current version.

Byting on bits.

rindraintsoa
10-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Yup. I' d go with the recovery tool as well. Or try the B0 SATA first.

Do you recall to update the SATA controller firmware to ver G00-04?
If not you should. Page 3 on Firmware level page in Service mode shows you current version.

Byting on bits.

hello,
I have several recovery and reparations firmware but nothing works on the mùachine like the machine couldn't see the usb stick. I have tried to change the USB stick but noway. I would likte to tell tha the machine didn't work from its installation time till now.

Shinigami
10-25-2018, 08:52 AM
hello,
I have several recovery and reparations firmware but nothing works on the mùachine like the machine couldn't see the usb stick. I have tried to change the USB stick but noway. I would likte to tell tha the machine didn't work from its installation time till now.

Try to change MFP BOARD ! And instal the last firmware

Custom Search