PDA

View Full Version : Konica 222 Top Paper Tray Not Working

Custom Search

DOE
10-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Konica 222 that top tray is not feeding. Replaced feed clutch and everything in that pack. Copied worked fine. Next day tray did not work again most of the time. Bottom tray works fine. I thought feed clutch drive both trays.

Is there another clutch on the feed unit itself and by chance would you know if parts off of a 350 are the same?

Thanks ahead of time, for any help.

Woxner
10-05-2016, 08:53 PM
tray 2 has a different clutch but i think the gear drive is from the upper unit. they are the same on both machines. the clutch you replaced was it 9322150012.
Did you replace the oneway cluch on the feed rollers. very common for these to slip. also make sure the tray is not cracked and popping out ever so slightly.

REGSIS
10-05-2016, 09:16 PM
tray 2 has a different clutch but i think the gear drive is from the upper unit. they are the same on both machines. the clutch you replaced was it 9322150012.
Did you replace the oneway cluch on the feed rollers. very common for these to slip. also make sure the tray is not cracked and popping out ever so slightly.

One way clutches are usually making this kind of problem (if rollers are OK), but you don't need to change them, clean them from inside with dry cloth (cotton) and use very fine sandpaper (abrasive paper) for metal on shaft where one way clutch bites on it. Clean the shaft with damp cloth afterwards.

Custom Search