PDA

View Full Version : C6500 uneven prints

Custom Search

inutelkamo
10-06-2016, 09:52 AM
Hi guys,

Pls check the sample images ive posted.

uneven prints and a solid print on the tailing edge of the paper.

ive tried auto gama and adjust and suppose to be gamma sensor adjust but keeps on giving me error 2 output.

No PM parts in 100% or above.

halftone pattern has also uneven prints like in the green cover.

help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated..

Synthohol
10-06-2016, 11:22 AM
did you try cleaning the corona wires?

inutelkamo
10-06-2016, 11:32 AM
did you try cleaning the corona wires?
New charging unit were installed

DigiMan
10-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Good evening

Hmm are you sure about the error?Reading the sm righ now and i only see it has only error 1 as far as auto gamma adjustment.
Doing a color registration also leads to error?If so check/clean your pgc sensors and their solenoids.
That looks more or less like banding although the distance is not correct,have you tried changing screening?
Try switching to dot2 or line2,if that also doesnt help try Utility-Machine Admin. Setting-System Setting-05 Expert
Adjustment-Quality Adjustment-Custom screen.Change Line2:Type1 to Type2 ,Dot2 Type1 to Type2.
Also try to going to the respected tray(im guessing bypass or lu) go to proccess adjustment and change separation dc/ac to -30 and try again.
Good luck!

inutelkamo
10-12-2016, 01:59 AM
Good evening

Hmm are you sure about the error?Reading the sm righ now and i only see it has only error 1 as far as auto gamma adjustment.
Doing a color registration also leads to error?If so check/clean your pgc sensors and their solenoids.
That looks more or less like banding although the distance is not correct,have you tried changing screening?
Try switching to dot2 or line2,if that also doesnt help try Utility-Machine Admin. Setting-System Setting-05 Expert
Adjustment-Quality Adjustment-Custom screen.Change Line2:Type1 to Type2 ,Dot2 Type1 to Type2.
Also try to going to the respected tray(im guessing bypass or lu) go to proccess adjustment and change separation dc/ac to -30 and try again.
Good luck!

HI good day..

yep yep.. Printer Gamma sensor Adj gives me an error 2, Chart is upsidedown. but im pretty sure that ive place it correctly. Anyway, ill try to do color registration if error will exist. and be trying those tips youve said. ive already played with separation DC from -30 to +30. and currently printing in Dot 2.. will try line 2 later

and oohh, btw, this image was printed on a Kromekote with settings Coated GL at 210Gsm, size 13x19 heres the output.

I dont know if you can see it, but there an solid dark spot aligned with the INSPIRE word. at the trailing edge. but wen ive change paper to C2S, with same settings only at 163Gsm, no such solid dark area appear.

My question is, is it on the paper? only at 13x19 size, but in 8.5x11 or 8.5x13 size kromekote, no solid dark spots appear. waahh!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

DigiMan
10-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Hmm sorry didnt quite understand that you mentioned printer gamma sensor adj too.
Anyways are those halftones internal prints from the 53 test?
Are they also 13x19?Maybe try a different stock on the same size?Give your belt a quick check?As in remove the belt and check all the transfer rollers,also try switching the screening types as i mentioned(not line1 to line2,see exactly what i wrote).

Custom Search